United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Denis Irwell

Always been a mard-arse. Apart from his first and last seasons with the bummers I don't think he played half a season never mind a full one. Hasn't changed. Well rid.

Unread 12-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
brilliantly put

wtf?
Something unclear?

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Another personnel decision Van Gaal got spot on it seems. If he was doing even a fraction of this shit on our training pitch is it any wonder he was drummed out so ruthlessly? What is he doing? Talk about professional suicide.
It is asking for trouble off the pitch as well, Public disrespecting the club in such an obvious way, in a country where the supporters have a fanatical and volatile reputation.

Shameful behaviour but then the way he downed tools midway through the Moyes season to protect his world cup was not much better. One very good season, major contribution to a league title, unfortunately lost his form at a key time and missed a series of chances against Madrid.

Still see him as an Arsenal player tbh.

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:59 AM
teflon_terry

Thumbs down

I think Doctor Hver might become the first person I ever block. It's just such an rubbish rubbish wum. Not even vaguely amusing. Just nauseatingly tedious.

Unread 12-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Very few finer sights in the world game than the classic Dutch arrogance in full effect.

Love RvP, btw.

Unread 12-10-2015, 09:12 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I don't think he's a real doctor tbh.
*cancels prostate exam*

Unread 12-10-2015, 04:27 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

Been a £#%&!ing moody @#%&! with the Dutch national team this week

Had a training ground spat with Memphis

:shakehead:

Quote:
Danny Blind has admitted Memphis Depay and Robin van Persie had a training-ground spat before Holland’s win over Kazakhstan, though the coach denied this was why the Fenerbahce striker was left out of the XI for Saturday’s Euro 2016 qualifier.

Since joining the Turkish club from Manchester United in the summer Van Persie has struggled to be considered an automatic choice, with the coach, Vitor Pereira, dropping the 32-year-old to the bench for some matches.

Yet despite not selecting Van Persie for Holland’s 2-1 victory at the Astana Arena Blind claimed this was due to a lack of match fitness rather than the disagreement with Depay, who moved to United in the close season.

Blind, whose son Daley is a club and international team-mate of Depay, said: “We have discussed what happened, but that had nothing to do with my decision. It was a discussion during a training about a ball that should have been given over. Things like that happen often. There are sometimes situations in training where players think differently. That’s what happened and then it was over.

“I felt that he was not fit enough to start. I think that’s down to the fact that he has not played without pain for quite a while.”
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-clash-holland

Unread 12-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Ethers

"Spat"

Get a grip.

Unread 12-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
I think Doctor Hver might become the first person I ever block. It's just such an rubbish rubbish wum. Not even vaguely amusing. Just nauseatingly tedious.
Lurches from using 'incorrect' English to absolutely spot-on slang. Utterly obvious

Unread 12-10-2015, 09:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Ice, Ice baby

Unread 12-10-2015, 10:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Lurches from using 'incorrect' English to absolutely spot-on slang. Utterly obvious
He is about as Icelandic as you or me, and this has been obvious from the outset :shakehead:

Unread 12-10-2015, 10:53 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He is about as Icelandic as you or me, and this has been obvious from the outset :shakehead:
Feel bad for any lurking Icelandic reds, who must be looking on in horror

Unread 13-10-2015, 02:54 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
It is asking for trouble off the pitch as well, Public disrespecting the club in such an obvious way, in a country where the supporters have a fanatical and volatile reputation.

Shameful behaviour but then the way he downed tools midway through the Moyes season to protect his world cup was not much better. One very good season, major contribution to a league title, unfortunately lost his form at a key time and missed a series of chances against Madrid.

Still see him as an Arsenal player tbh.
Apparently he was a right @#%&! in the Arsenal changing room too. Not something we really wanted to hear when was banging them in in Fergie's last year because it sounded like sour grapes. Maybe it wasn't based on this stuff.

Unread 13-10-2015, 03:44 PM
red in cumbria

The truth of it might well be that he is OK when things are going well for him, but an insufferable arse otherwise?
Closed Thread