Unread 25-04-2014, 09:27 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

four get lost in manchester. lashings and lashings of irn bru

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
We are always the story.

There's going to be a great book written about this season nqat.

I wonder what it will be called?
David Moyes - The Farcical 10 months

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:49 PM
puressence

Tbh a utd fan flashing the london standard is a crank ... Mcr evening pal or the pink ... And its a muffin

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Tbh a utd fan flashing the london standard is a crank ... Mcr evening pal or the pink ... And its a muffin
Catchy little title that.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:53 PM
andyroo

enjoying the pure filter...

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:00 PM
dunk

Mentioned this the other day, the true size of United is being seen this week. Mere mortals from Scotland by way of Merseyside, front page news the World over when unheard of less than a year previously total domination of the news stations and airwaves by United, Moyes and Giggs. a particularly bitter blue was even forced to admit he was taken aback the sheer scale of the interest and reporting on United in the Gym United truly are kinda like a big deal, and not one other club in this country will ever match it, in fact, not many worldwide will.

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mentioned this the other day, the true size of United is being seen this week. Mere mortals from Scotland by way of Merseyside, front page news the World over when unheard of less than a year previously total domination of the news stations and airwaves by United, Moyes and Giggs. a particularly bitter blue was even forced to admit he was taken aback the sheer scale of the interest and reporting on United in the Gym United truly are kinda like a big deal, and not one other club in this country will ever match it, in fact, not many worldwide will.
And yet we still managed to pick some 3rd rate trophyless miserable sourfaced loser as our next manager

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

United are the biggest club in the uk and always have been. We have a great multi cultural following in London so I'm not surprised we're the big story, the capitals clubs are all £#%&!ing boring ugly and drab with £#%&!ers for supporters.

Unread 25-04-2014, 10:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
United are the biggest club in the uk and always have been. We have a great multi cultural following in London so I'm not surprised we're the big story, the capitals clubs are all £#%&!ing boring ugly and drab with £#%&!ers for supporters.
Surely not.

Unread 25-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Michael McDermott in my class was a spuds fan. HTH x
Sounds Jewish tbf x

Unread 25-04-2014, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
And yet we still managed to pick some 3rd rate trophyless miserable sourfaced loser as our next manager
Fergie, you mean. Even though he is trying to wash his hands of it now

Unread 26-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Jesus wtf is that

Unread 26-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fergie, you mean. Even though he is trying to wash his hands of it now
You got a link for this?

Unread 26-04-2014, 03:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
You got a link for this?
There is some spin that he had "no choice" but to appoint Gollum going around. I wonder who is behind this?

Unread 26-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
There is some spin that he had "no choice" but to appoint Gollum going around. I wonder who is behind this?
"No" would have done me.
Closed Thread