Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default RVP loving Istanbul

https://vine.co/v/exFQuedjgVt

Unread 27-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Fat Al

I think we let him go a season too early.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Bunker Buster

The music as well... Kind of makes me feel for the guy.

£#%&!ing Istanbul.

Shit hole.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
This

him and kagawa are the two that lvg has let go that I really don't think he should have

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Mark Corrigan

The guy before knows an awkward moment is coming, pretending not to look and even chucking in a casual whistle

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Yeah. Really glad we replaced him in the starting line up with a young powerful pacey forward.

He was on monster wages, and wanted guarantees he'd be starting for us. He'd be 3rd choice striker here now, didn't make sense to keep him at all.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
This

him and kagawa are the two that lvg has let go that I really don't think he should have
we let RVP go a season too late hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah. Really glad we replaced him in the starting line up with a young powerful pacey forward.

He was on monster wages, and wanted guarantees he'd be starting for us. He'd be 3rd choice striker here now, didn't make sense to keep him at all.

this ffs.....no Martial No Party

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

He would have been a good backup striker ... bring him on late on as an impact sub. His experience would be good.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Sparky***

what's up with him? why is he pissed off?

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

100% true as well...

£#%&!ing state of his face though

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:
He would have been a good backup striker ... bring him on late on as an impact sub. His experience would be good.
He didn't want to do that, and didn't make sense either when he's on 250+k a week..

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Coracao

Quote:
He didn't want to do that, and didn't make sense either when he's on 250+k a week..
He's been doing it for them the past few games

Fat Al

Quote:
If he didn't wanna do that, fair enough.

But given that Utds current striker backup plan is to use that £#%&!ing useless hair bear @#%&!, I'd take RvP over him any £#%&!ing day of the week, regardless of the £#%&!ing wages.

armchair

Feel sorry for him but a disgruntled dutchy in the squad will cause mayhem so we were better off getting rid. Pity he couldn't have gone somewhere better.

Pea brain nani doesn't even realise what's going on and is thrilled being there apparently.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
S'pose.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what's up with him? why is he pissed off?
Not getting games, always seems to be benched iirc

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Not getting games, always seems to be benched iirc
He's also a proper moody Dutch @#%&! so I've heard.....

Rich white Dutch are horrific snobs.

He'll retire soon...

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:18 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He's been doing it for them the past few games
Yeah he looks really pleased about it

Quote:
If he didn't wanna do that, fair enough.

But given that Utds current striker backup plan is to use that £#%&!ing useless hair bear @#%&!, I'd take RvP over him any £#%&!ing day of the week, regardless of the £#%&!ing wages.
Oh in a perfect word, absolutely. But it's not, and he still thought he should be starting and would have sulked like a bastard if he wasn't. Can't blame us at all getting rid this summer tbh.

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's also a proper moody Dutch @#%&! so I've heard.....

Rich white Dutch are horrific snobs.

He'll retire soon...
Toys out of the pram when he doesn't get his way type

Unread 27-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Darmian_fan

I like it that we got rid of him and Falcao, even without these two duds Wilson isn't getting a chance. We need to promote youth rather than these old players, next season I hope Rooney gets sold to Sevilla and Januzaj finally improves and takes over him.
Closed Thread