United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I do love watching these Access All Areas vids after a big win
Get a real feel for what it was like for the players on the pitch
They must have been buzzing playing in an atmosphere like that again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KY8-Riv0P8

Interesting that the "singing section" or TRA section has moved to over the tunnel entrance
Only 2500 at the weekend but soon it will be a near 4000 section
Looks pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFpCzxlByc
Yeah, the plan for the TRA is to occupy 7500 seats in Stretford End.
The next step is to get the executive section moved out of the Stretford End.
The good thing on saturday was other areas joined in, the south stand even
got involved once or twice

Unread 17-08-2021, 03:52 PM
MUFC One Love

TRA was absolutely bouncing on Saturday.

Unread 17-08-2021, 05:37 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pogba's stepover doesn't look any better from that angle.
Not his biggest cheerleader myself, but the pass to Greenwood looked phenomenal from that angle.

Unread 17-08-2021, 06:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Not his biggest cheerleader myself, but the pass to Greenwood looked phenomenal from that angle.
the pass to greenwood was world class. not sure how many other players would even have seen it, much less tried it or tried successfully. perfection. if that pass had not gone quite right, though, I would have said "good effort". the stepover was just silly. bury it like greenwood. no fuss. tuck it in the corner. job done. it was a bad miss. and a couple of his passes sideways in our own half were very loose as well (not to mention jogging across to ayling). it would be so easy for him to cut out the shit bits and we'd be left with perfection.

Unread 17-08-2021, 06:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's like a £#%&!ing cult mate.

weird oddball obsession with him

oh and that Ayling lad who scored has one of the most punchable faces in the £#%&!ing world.

He looks like he should be working on a market stall in lewisham. "eee arr, 5 paaahnd for some appuwls."
Even after the game, they'd been absolutely decimated - not one pundit could muster any spine to say:

"Bielsa came here last season and lost 6-2...this season they've been mauled again and they've lost 5-1. Why has Bielsa not learnt anything form last season, seeing as he's seen as some kind of master tactician?"

He genuinely got more praise than Ole and does throughout the season when they're getting clouted 4-0 or 5-0. It's still "But they way they just went out there and went at them! WOW! Yes, they got murdered but boy did they go out, run about like headless chickens, not play in any real shape and seemingly had no real game plan." Bielsa ffs. Him and his team pof man buns and little mongy stool need to £#%&! right off.

Unread 17-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's like a £#%&!ing cult mate.

weird oddball obsession with him

oh and that Ayling lad who scored has one of the most punchable faces in the £#%&!ing world.

He looks like he should be working on a market stall in lewisham. "eee arr, 5 paaahnd for some appuwls."
Looked like some afters between him and Ole after the Greenwood goal

Unread 17-08-2021, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Match threads usually only carry on this long when we lose - we've had a real buzz from trashing them (again) haven't we

Unread 18-08-2021, 08:02 AM
puressence

THE PLAUDITS AFTER THE 6-2 FOR BIELSA WAS RIDICOULOUS ..HAMMERED NEVILLE DAILY ON TWITTER FOR HIS FAN BOY COMMENTS FFS

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:52 PM
saffers

Superb start for the lads.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game!

Unread 18-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 18-08-2021, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

We've been missing you, man.

Glad you enjoyed it just as much as we all did

Unread 18-08-2021, 08:24 PM
puressence

Quote:

5 days locked in your mams wardrobe you weird @#%&!

Unread 18-08-2021, 08:34 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Lol

Unread 18-08-2021, 09:14 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He might have been, but that's Narnia business.

Unread 18-08-2021, 09:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
He might have been, but that's Narnia business.

Unread 19-08-2021, 04:59 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We've been missing you, man.

Glad you enjoyed it just as much as we all did
Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
It was a jam packed week for me but still made time to watch United even though I probably threatened to boycott the start of the season if Ole was still here. What can I say I just love United and lets hope we improve on last season.

Lets smash Southampton.

Heartwarming you guys noticed I was gone.

I see you Sapien, using my own memes against me. Obviously I wanted us to lose on Saturday so that meme makes total sense. #headsgone You think i'm like you under Mou Mou?

Unread 19-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Sapien

"my own memes"

Christ, what an almighty £#%&!er.

Unread 19-08-2021, 08:09 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
I see you Sapien, using my own memes against me. Obviously I wanted us to lose on Saturday so that meme makes total sense. #headsgone You think i'm like you under Mou Mou?
Ey up, the Half-Blood Ponce is in.

Unread 19-08-2021, 12:49 PM
MagnificentSeven

first time i can remember for a long time that i have been impatiently awaiting the second game of the season.

another 3 days to go yet

Unread 19-08-2021, 12:52 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
first time i can remember for a long time that i have been impatiently awaiting the second game of the season.

another 3 days to go yet
Remember when it was custom to have a midweek game, years ago