United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Been a supporter of TV in the past but it’s getting ridiculous now. He gets the ball near the oppo corner flag and it ends up back with Smalling or Matic. Breaks down every time. Young also filled in well under the circumstances but same story. I’m sure this’ll be addressed.

Wasn’t sure you’d noticed.
TV got done a few times in that 1st half by Son & was slow tracking Dele for the goal. For an ex winger doesn't deliver anywhere near enough decent crosses, which is a shame when you have a striker like Lukaku

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Where has that Herrera been for the last year+ btw? It's all very well wanting to load him up with plaudits after 1 performance, but he's been embarrassing for a long time truth be told..
Needs a run in the side.

Oh and cheer up

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Needs a run in the side.

Oh and cheer up
He had a run and was shit in the first half of the season.

And I’m rocking thanks pal. Tunes banging, beer flowing and a reason to watch football into May

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He had a run and was shit in the first half of the season.

And I’m rocking thanks pal. Tunes banging, beer flowing and a reason to watch football into May
& all thanks to Alexis sanchez

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
& all thanks to Alexis sanchez
‘All’? No. He played a part with his face.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:48 PM
The taste of...

One of the true Gentlemen of the game

Unread 23-04-2018, 07:49 AM
jem

has garth crooks's seal of approval and that's good enough for me. well.... maybe seal of approval may not be the right description for the madman's write-up. "the most irritating player in the premiership... if he's not pulling your shirt, he's leaving his foot in.... if anyone touches him he goes down as if he's been poleaxed..... for your performance to be so infectious and yet somehow to remain on the field takes some doing. I suppose that's what jose mourinho calls a winning mentality".

snide dig at mou, too.

log off, garth.

Unread 23-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
has garth crooks's seal of approval and that's good enough for me. well.... maybe seal of approval may not be the right description for the madman's write-up. "the most irritating player in the premiership... if he's not pulling your shirt, he's leaving his foot in.... if anyone touches him he goes down as if he's been poleaxed..... for your performance to be so infectious and yet somehow to remain on the field takes some doing. I suppose that's what jose mourinho calls a winning mentality".

snide dig at mou, too.

log off, garth.
#moutoo

Unread 23-04-2018, 08:04 AM
andyroo

Don't know how anyone watching on Saturday could have possibly left with the impression that United were the ones being cheaty.

Even Crooks.

Unread 23-04-2018, 08:53 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Don't know how anyone watching on Saturday could have possibly left with the impression that United were the ones being cheaty.

Even Crooks.
garth being a bit spursy?

Unread 23-04-2018, 04:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

snide dig at mou, too.

log off, garth.

Herrera I think infuriates opp fans more than any player I can remember

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:11 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Herrera I think infuriates opp fans more than any player I can remember
Because he outsnides their snides, good on him.

Unread 11-10-2018, 09:23 AM
ScarFace

Unread 11-10-2018, 09:24 AM
TheFatGoth

Forgot he existed tbh

Unread 11-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Seamus

united accepting mediocrity again

Unread 11-10-2018, 09:28 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace