waynes ear's

Bayern by sunday

Unread 17-05-2019, 06:46 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Great player.

Unread 17-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Vedder

Anyone is better than Luke Kardashian. @#%&!

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Player of the year. Madness.

Fella’s £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Meh.
Yeah, pretty much this.

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

Isn’t this kid more of a winger these days?

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Isn’t this kid more of a winger these days?
Suspect he may have been forced upfield after Ranieri was appointed. Doesn't really like his full-backs with attacking intent.

Would have no issue with United targeting guys like this and Rice as long as they've got the right attitude.

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:37 PM
IpswichRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Suspect he may have been forced upfield after Ranieri was appointed. Doesn't really like his full-backs with attacking intent.

Would have no issue with United targeting guys like this and Rice as long as they've got the right attitude.

I don’t get it a young unproven LB ,Luke Shaw won our player of the season so surely he’s gonna be first choice next season, Ryan has t really done it in the league this year, so surely better to promote our own youth instead of constantly buying other teams unproven ones

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpswichRED
I don’t get it a young unproven LB ,Luke Shaw won our player of the season so surely he’s gonna be first choice next season, Ryan has t really done it in the league this year, so surely better to promote our own youth instead of constantly buying other teams unproven ones
What's with all these newbies coming in and actually liking some of our players?

I wouldn't mind it if they called a @#%&! a @#%&! but backing some of these lads

Sends a shiver down my spine.

Unread 17-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Her surname sounds like a French motorway service station.

£#%&! him off.

Unread 17-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Seamus

We will he linked to every half decent young player this season

Unread 17-05-2019, 09:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
You here sniffing around Rashford?

Unread 17-05-2019, 10:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You here sniffing around Rashford?

Unread 18-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Clownbones

Give me this 'type' of signing over the Sanchez types any day.

Unread 18-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Coracao

Quote:
We have zero adequate back up to Shaw. And Shaw would probably be replaced himself if we didnt have a woeful side.

Unread 18-05-2019, 02:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
We have zero adequate back up to Shaw. And Shaw would probably be replaced himself if we didnt have a woeful side.
Agreed. Every player has a range of performance, but truly good players don’t fluctuate between a six and a two, which is where Shaw lives.

Unread 18-05-2019, 02:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Give me this 'type' of signing over the Sanchez types any day.
Yep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
If he is still a lb and the switch to LW wasn’t permanent then I can see why we’re interested. Probably means that Young and Dalot will be our right backs for the season though, as I can’t see is signing two full backs along with all the other positions that need upgrading?

If we’re looking for a promising home grown left back as competition for Shaw then I’ve just seen that Bournemouth have bid 13m for Bristol’s Lloyd Kelly who looks a promising players with loads of potential.
Closed Thread