United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Fair play to the @#%&!. Must be earning millions* on YouTube.

*Probably not but presumably a decent wedge.
the people earning 60k a month usually are the ones who have 1 million + views on every video.

he'll be earning something but if you're assuming that he's making about $2 for every thousand views (which is the sort of unspoken assumption in youtube money), it's not tons but it's decent. It's about $100 a video and if he's banging up 2-3 a day, then he's gonna be brining in about $1,400 a week.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:04 PM
Switching Off

Fair play. Save us Goldbridge.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the people earning 60k a month usually are the ones who have 1 million + views on every video.

he'll be earning something but if you're assuming that he's making about $2 for every thousand views (which is the sort of unspoken assumption in youtube money), it's not tons but it's decent. It's about $100 a video and if he's banging up 2-3 a day, then he's gonna be brining in about $1,400 a week.
It's the live streams that earn him the most due to donations from fans. It's called "super chat"...so if you want your question answered, you pay a fiver and he answers it. If you ever hear him talk to the chat etc, it's usually a paid question. Bare in mind he streams for 3 hours every game ( including pre n post match )

never got the donation thing on twitch/youtube...why would you do that?

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's the live streams that earn him the most due to donations from fans. It's called "super chat"...so if you want your question answered, you pay a fiver and he answers it. If you ever hear him talk to the chat etc, it's usually a paid question. Bare in mind he streams for 3 hours every game ( including pre n post match )

Does he have an illegal stream when he's watching these games?

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Because the people watching who are usually in the 13-21 year old bracket buy into the streamers and want to personally donate. It's just fandom, it's crazy when you think about it but that's the age we live in.

I mean you know more than i do but I remember when I used to do my call of duty videos on youtube and i got a shoutout from TheMark of J and suddenly i had thousands of views and crazy messages from kids telling me they were massive fans and they loved me. It was all very odd. And that was a tiny tiny minuscule amount of views.

people on twitch livestreaming can earn shit tons in donations. It a mega money spinner. the more popular ones will rake in thousands every single stream by fans donating $5 here and $10 there.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:14 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Does he have an illegal stream when he's watching these games?
Not for his fans etc but he does it for ALL united games so yes.

I dont watch these, i just skip watch to the goals to see if he looks a dick for an avatar.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:

Recognition. 'notice me Senpai!', as the meme goes.

You could've been a millionaire if you made yourself up as Trevor and live streamed.

If you end up on the streets, I'll set you up in a warehouse booth next to one of my webcam girls. You'll probably have to wear a pig's head for the 1st 12 months.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:35 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Recognition. 'notice me Senpai!', as the meme goes.

You could've been a millionaire if you made yourself up as Trevor and live streamed.

If you end up on the streets, I'll set you up in a warehouse booth next to one of my webcam girls. You'll probably have to wear a pig's head for the 1st 12 months.
Don't think i've ever publicly admitted this but i did plan on doing that.

There were two options....I searched for AGES for a down syndrome puppet. I could not find one anywhere, i was looking on all the special needs sites that sell PC toys etc and i came up with nothing.

The second was not my idea but there was another troll channel called Dai Ling Ping, who used to speak to me. He only went on cam with a rubber mask he had made for his character. He had a friend who made them for a living. Anyway, he wanted to get me a mask for Trevor....that just didn't sound like a good idea. In fact it made me stop talking to him and avoid him, as he would constantly nag me to do it.

I ended up doing the Trevor animation in the top corner. It was a bitch to make and crude but it was better than dressing up as £#%&!ing Trevor.

Here is him in his mask...

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Switching Off

Here you go scar

https://www.cpr-savers.com/Down-Synd...im_p_1771.html

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:40 PM
Cream

Yeah we'll go with the pig's head.

Unread 31-05-2018, 12:01 AM
sa7

Quote:

Quote:
Don't think i've ever publicly admitted this but i did plan on doing that.

There were two options....I searched for AGES for a down syndrome puppet. I could not find one anywhere, i was looking on all the special needs sites that sell PC toys etc and i came up with nothing.

The second was not my idea but there was another troll channel called Dai Ling Ping, who used to speak to me. He only went on cam with a rubber mask he had made for his character. He had a friend who made them for a living. Anyway, he wanted to get me a mask for Trevor....that just didn't sound like a good idea. In fact it made me stop talking to him and avoid him, as he would constantly nag me to do it.

I ended up doing the Trevor animation in the top corner. It was a bitch to make and crude but it was better than dressing up as £#%&!ing Trevor.

Here is him in his mask...

He’s good him tbf, I like his stuff as The Reverend. Did he do Norman Beige as well?

Unread 31-05-2018, 12:06 AM
armchair

I don't know why he went for yt over twitch. Maybe he's banned from twitch? But it's a far more profitable platform and you can still put up ty vids.

Unread 31-05-2018, 05:50 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Go to 25 seconds.....anybody thinking of buying it may now be put off.....

Unread 31-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Go to 25 seconds.....anybody thinking of buying it may now be put off.....

https://youtu.be/ZDmS5XrHJp8
Meeting up with Sophie tonight.. Nice, nice.

Unread 31-05-2018, 07:09 PM
waynes ear's

he certainly knows how to boil piss

Unread 31-05-2018, 07:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You may know this already, but when the South Park people made Team America the Matt Damon puppet came out looking #@&%!ed, so rather than go to the expense of making a new one they just made Matt Damon mentally slow.

That killed Damon for years, because he was a big fan of the show and it caused him to wonder whether that’s the way people viewed him. Not relevant at all, but slightly humourous.

Probably get a thread ban now...
matttttttttt damonnnnn

p.s thread bans are no longer a thing. no ads.

Unread 01-06-2018, 05:39 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Just seen Mark has competition. Another United news channel called "Peoples United Tv"

This cockneys greenscreen background is a trophy room though, not a United office like Brents.. 40k subs...

Unread 01-06-2018, 05:41 PM
dragflick

Sad to see Darren Fletcher resorting to that tbh.

Unread 01-06-2018, 05:53 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Sad to see Darren Fletcher resorting to that tbh.
Filming on the toilet too.

Unread 01-06-2018, 06:16 PM
waynes ear's

burger king uniform?
Closed Thread