United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The only solution to this spat is to give Rooney a pay rise and a new contract, imo.

Unread 12-06-2014, 01:05 PM
denis lawless

the sooner the fat scouse #@&%! £#%&!s off, the better

Unread 12-06-2014, 01:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Read the full thread pal. I think you owe Scholesy an apology
im confused....is it a wum? i did find it odd scholes took time off from working down the pit to give interviews

EDIT: ohhh ffs, thatboyronaldo ! Made me look a @#%&! ! sorry scholes ( even though you are ginger still )

Hated rooney since his first transfer monging, this just adds to it.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
There's a certain sort of Utd fan loves Ronaldo....
Such an Irish mindset, drip-fed by Dunphy and Giles, men who decided Ronaldo was a characterless brat early on and tried to ignore for years his incredible drive to succeed.

It is the type of mindset that believes that the GAA crowd are the greatest sportsmen on earth, salt of the earth types, amateur gladiators.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Such an Irish mindset, drip-fed by Dunphy and Giles, men who decided Ronaldo was a characterless brat early on and tried to ignore for years his incredible drive to succeed.

It is the type of mindset that believes that the GAA crowd are the greatest sportsmen on earth, salt of the earth types, amateur gladiators.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

amen.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:26 PM
JakeB

Quote:

Could have just called him an idiot and saved some precious typing time tbf

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Boom dat toime.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:37 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

Can't see himself getting up after that one sure enough

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Tronics

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Rooney: I've never had his (Scholes) phone number and he's never had mine

He's an amazing character is Wayne

On one side he challenges Moyes and anyone else that doubts he's a top player

But then on the other side he's giving it the ol' magnanimous 'i'm not in it for the individual plaudits, I just want to help the team' clap trap

Scholes was pretty fair in his assessment of Wayne I thought. And considering Scholes saw Ronaldo's development first hand, he's well within reason to suggest that Wayne isn't quite up there with Ronaldo & Messi

Plus I've never known of another top class player who in nearly every article the journo makes a point to mention that he does 'extra training'

It's as if he wants us to believe he's always been in top top shape throughout this career

I love Wayne, he's given us some amazing moments, but that new contract was the worst thing ever, for him & us

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
dunk

Quote:

Not like Tibs to be so vicious

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not like Tibs to be so vicious
it's not vicious. it's actually true of a lot of people.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
the sooner the fat scouse #@&%! £#%&!s off, the better
disagree, this place would fall apart without bellers, tbh.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
it's not vicious. it's actually true of a lot of people.
Celtbion being one.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This must be another Ronaldo then.

The same Ronaldo that always goes missing in big finals.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
:shakehead:

Lazlo Panaflex

the one thing I would say about ronaldo though is that his celebration after scoring the peno in the final was pathetic.

dunk

Quote:
Scored in 2 CL Finals, FA Cup Final, Copa del Rey final etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
the one thing I would say about ronaldo though is that his celebration after scoring the peno in the final was pathetic.

Staged for a film or something. But yeah.

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Tronics

I wanna know what MJ thinks

Unread 12-06-2014, 02:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
not like the little finals right?

Closed Thread