United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2013, 08:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZO
I am new to going to the matches and have recieved my ticket for the cup game, but i have also bought one for the reading league game in march will they send the ticket out now or nearer the time,

for league games you have to take photo ID and meet a bloke called wez outside lou macari chippy, he distributes the tickets 10 minutes before ko

Unread 11-02-2013, 08:34 PM
DAZZO

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
for league games you have to take photo ID and meet a bloke called wez outside lou macari chippy, he distributes the tickets 10 minutes before ko
lol no in all honesty i'm just wondering cause ordered ticket a week ago and not got it yet!

Unread 12-02-2013, 12:50 AM
utd99

Quote:
lol no in all honesty i'm just wondering cause ordered ticket a week ago and not got it yet!
That's an awful lot of rep you have there.

Someone must have really liked your Reading question.

Unread 12-02-2013, 01:50 AM
Blagger

Thumbs up

Quote:
I am new to going to the matches and have recieved my ticket for the cup game, but i have also bought one for the reading league game in march will they send the ticket out now or nearer the time,
Usually they send both tickets according to intervals determined by the rate of rainfall in Beijing, during mid-August. So, for instance, if your first ticket arrived on day n then your next ticket should arrive on n+1, where the '+1' indicates the relevant measurement of rainfall. I know this is how they do it when it's for two league games. But you're talking about a league game and a cup game, so I'm not sure it applies mutatis mutandis. I'd be surprised if it didn't though.
Closed Thread