United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default What a shock. 500 goal a season horse faced United "legend" goes to Madrid

resulting in shit football, no trophies and a ridiculously early exit from Europe. An absolute shocker, who could possibly have predicted it?

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:57 PM
MUFC One Love

But if he was here if we can score this many goals without him we would have scored 600000 more with him...but if he was here we would win the treble, but if we was here we would have done better against Lille..but..but..bu...b...

RUUD RUUD RUUD LEGEND 4EVA!

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
resulting in shit football, no trophies and a ridiculously early exit from Europe. An absolute shocker, who could possibly have predicted it?
That's violater's lyric you've lifted. Give him twenty groats in compensation (or whatever it is you use for currency in that Scouse-infested backwater you come from).

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Ed Sullivan

who cares

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Yeah, evil lord of hell Fergie forced lovely squad favourite Ruud out against his will ruining our club completely.

Skag Trendy

United legend.

Couldnt give a £#%&! what he's up to now but will always be gratefull for the service he gave.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
They've been doing it for a few years now, to be fair.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Get. Over. It.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
That's violater's lyric you've lifted. Give him twenty groats in compensation (or whatever it is you use for currency in that Scouse-infested backwater you come from).
Ooh, touched a nerve their Roxy, didn't know you were one of Ruuds boyfriends.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Get. Over. It.
I have. Same cannot be said for his pimps.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
puressence

neverming smith is leading the line tomorrow and dong is on thr bench

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They've been doing it for a few years now, to be fair.
Yes but with such a great who was completely selfless in his dedication to United and forced out completely against his and the squads will, how he didn't resurrect the club single handedly I don't know. His 500 goals should've helped for a start.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Ooh, touched a nerve their Roxy, didn't know you were one of Ruuds boyfriends.
Ruud who? Shouldn't you be building castles for the English to live in?

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yeah, we'd be far better off with Ruud on the bench acting a total slapped arse and causing the squad to split by having a pop at Ronnie every 10minutes eh?

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
Ruud who? Shouldn't you be building castles for the English to live in?
Not done that for 800 years

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Not done that for 800 years
That back to work interview is overdue. I told you it was scouse-infested.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I have. Same cannot be said for his pimps.
His pimps?

I'm afraid it is ridiculous threads like this that cause people to defend Ruud.

The complete disrespect to what he achieved at the club, shown by idiots like yourself. Stooping to the level of calling him horse face.

We all know that he is finished as one of the best strikers in the world.

He has lost any pace he had, and his movement went to shit.

However, some of us like to acknowledge that during the years of 2001 - 2003, we had the best striker in the world. A player who carried our side to our last league title. Breaking scoring records on the way. Our only world class player at the time.

This is not saying that I want him back at the club. Because I don't. He has been £#%&!ed for the past 2 years.

But try and show a bit more respect, instead of banding about an animal reference that was constantly thrown about by every ABU @#%&! going.

Thanks.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:14 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Pure that's a %@#$&!s statement and you know it. Are you saying it would have been OK to keep Ruud and use him in March?

Ignoring the fact we're 9 points clear, in the quarters of the European Cup and F.A and Ronaldo is currently the best player in the world, if Ruud was still here Ronaldo would have had half the season he has had.

Oh, I'd also put a lot of money on if Ruud was still here we would not be top of the league and out of one of the major cups.

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
His pimps?

The complete disrespect to what he achieved at the club, shown by idiots like yourself. Stooping to the level of calling him horse face.

However, some of us like to acknowledge that during the years of 2001 - 2003, we had the best striker in the world. A player who carried our side to our last league title. Breaking scoring records on the way. Our only world class player at the time.

This is not saying that I want him back at the club. Because I don't. He has been £#%&!ed for the past 2 years.

But try and show a bit more respect, instead of banding about an animal reference that was constantly thrown about by every ABU @#%&! going.

Thanks.

Word

Unread 09-03-2007, 04:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
His pimps?

Thanks.
Yep. Splendid post.
Closed Thread