United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
We've never recovered from losing Ronnie have we?
bit hard to recover from losing anyone when you never bothered to try and replace them anyway.

Michael Owen given his shirt number. Still can't believe that one.

And now valencia is shit@#%&!ing all over the place in it.

Unread 10-04-2013, 06:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
bit hard to recover from losing anyone when you never bothered to try and replace them anyway.

don't doom me out today pal:shakehead:

Unread 10-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Ruthless dooming

Unread 10-04-2013, 06:59 PM
nou_camp_26_5_99

Quote:
Not a bit. Not one little bit...

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
we might have done had we been at liberty to spend what we got for him

Unread 11-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Aman27deep

That's one of our greatest European nights. We'd have won the champions league that year if not for (that benchwarmer) Kaka.

Unread 11-04-2013, 10:09 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
fair enough & yes they were very good against Barcelona in those games, but I'd like teams to start worrying about us again.
I suppose the reality is we haven't got the players for that to be the case any more.
So, Dya want us to or not?

Unread 11-04-2013, 11:10 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
So, Dya want us to or not?
Yes, if we buy a decent midfielder & winger.
Until then, as frustrating as it is, we'll always set up to counter the quality oppositions attacking strength rather than take the game to them.

Unread 11-04-2013, 11:20 AM
irk

Quote:
as a football club? no

as a forum? hells no.

Unread 11-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
What because I said I'd like to see us play with a higher tempo & with less fear in big matches?
no, because you're moaning about the current tactics and using a game to prove your point that occured during a period when tactics and personnel were equally as £#%&!ing criticised you absolute spanner...

yes that was a spectacular night. but it was also a game where the Moan were stunned we'd £#%&!ing won at all.

was that the last game United played well in Europe? was it £#%&!.

Unread 11-04-2013, 02:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
no, because you're moaning about the current tactics and using a game to prove your point that occured during a period when tactics and personnel were equally as £#%&!ing criticised you absolute spanner...

yes that was a spectacular night. but it was also a game where the Moan were stunned we'd £#%&!ing won at all.

was that the last game United played well in Europe? was it £#%&!.
what the £#%&! is wrong with you? seriously.

All I said was I wish we had a bit of attacking flair & pace in the side these days.
Why would you bring up what people thought about the players & tactics at the time with me anyway? I used to always defend the likes of Wes, O'Shea..& Smith ffs

All you ever do is moan on here so it's utterly bizarre how you've coined this 'the moan' phrase.
The only time I've ever seen you happy is after Kagawa's hat-trick against Norwich ffs

Unread 11-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
what the £#%&! is wrong with you? seriously.

All I said was I wish we had a bit of attacking flair & pace in the side these days.
Why would you bring up what people thought about the players & tactics at the time with me anyway? I used to always defend the likes of Wes, O'Shea..& Smith ffs

All you ever do is moan on here so it's utterly bizarre how you've coined this 'the moan' phrase.
The only time I've ever seen you happy is after Kagawa's hat-trick against Norwich ffs
I don't remember seeing you tbh, this did not happen.

Kagawa's goals against Norwich were absolute class. Welbeck was superb in Madrid. Rafael's goal at QPR was £#%&!tastic. We played some quality football in the 1st half at Sunderland... Spurs away we were mugged, RvP's goal at West Ham was pure quality... Rooney was decent in the first derby and at Newcastle... The vermin have been done home and away, and we were superb at Chelsea for most of the match despite letting in 2... and RvP got the winner in injury time at CoMS
Closed Thread