United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thought Jesse did well tbf and would give him another run out. Allow Elanga to come on against tired defences like today.

Also let’s Rashers the time to concentrate on his day job.
Lingard was overall a positive addition. Just played the role of a winger a lot better than Rashford has in recent times, didn’t do anything special but his movement had us ticking over well in the final third; everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing - even if it wasn’t necessarily always coming off.

Not looking good for Marcus is it? What should we do with him? Maybe reintroduce him as a CF after a few weeks of rest?

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:24 PM
dunk

Has probably got the best feet at the club, incredible touch. Love watching him

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Vedder

Looks the %@#$&!s now

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:31 PM
dunk

His ability to beat players is exactly what we were missing in the last couple of seasons. Feels like ages since we had someone that can unlock a defence and get in behind that way. Early Martial maybe?

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:32 PM
Coracao

Improved a fair bit recently. Could do with work on his left peg.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Dr Stranger

His best all round performance for us. He's gradually improved in recent weeks and his confidence is building. Like literally any player in the world, he's benefitting from being selected regularly too. We're starting to see the goals and assists and the confidence is improving his decision making. Which is an aspect of the team's game that is severely lacking.

You feel he has more levels too.

Good to see.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Improved a fair bit recently. Could do with work on his left peg.
Didn’t realise he had one

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Didn’t realise he had one
Wouldn't be quite that brutal, but opportunities are presented to shoot in his current position and seems he doesn't quite have the faith to smack the ball in the net.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wouldn't be quite that brutal, but opportunities are presented to shoot in his current position and seems he doesn't quite have the faith to smack the ball in the net.
There’s been a few times he could go outside and use his left and he just refuses. Hopefully like you say it’s a confidence thing.

Unread 21-02-2022, 06:01 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Lads arrived

Unread 21-02-2022, 06:05 AM
tatty

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t wondered if we’d bought a dud.

Good to see.

Unread 21-02-2022, 08:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t wondered if we’d bought a dud.

Good to see.
I was getting Memphis vibes from him until he came on as a sub v Everton and gave us a lift, they I went back to Memphis vibes but the last month or so he's absolutely taken it up a level. Seems like a sound lad too to boot.

Unread 21-02-2022, 08:27 AM
The Stella Fella

Calm down lads. FFS I seem to recall some of you saying the same about Shaw last season after 2 or 3 half decent games. #bestleftbackintheworld

Unread 21-02-2022, 10:33 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Calm down lads. FFS I seem to recall some of you saying the same about Shaw last season after 2 or 3 half decent games. #bestleftbackintheworld

How dare we be remotely positive about a young player we spent a £#%&!ton of money on who's starting to play well during a season where we've played complete shit for the most part with almost no positives

Armers needs to start handing out bans imo

Unread 21-02-2022, 10:42 AM
jem

sancho is a decent player. so is shaw.

Unread 21-02-2022, 11:20 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
How dare we be remotely positive about a young player we spent a £#%&!ton of money on who's starting to play well during a season where we've played complete shit for the most part with almost no positives

Armers needs to start handing out bans imo
I didn’t say he wasn’t pal. Just let’s give him more than 3 games before blowing smoke up his arse eh?

Unread 21-02-2022, 11:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I didn’t say he wasn’t pal. Just let’s give him more than 3 games before blowing smoke up his arse eh?
Sure hope he doesn't get a big head when he comes on here and reads all the praise

Unread 21-02-2022, 11:22 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sancho is a decent player. so is shaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Sure hope he doesn't get a big head when he comes on here and reads all the praise
Well McGuire did

Unread 21-02-2022, 11:32 AM
saffers

Why is Shaw even being brought up.

Sancho different gravy to that fat shit.

Unread 21-02-2022, 11:35 AM
silv

This is what its come to.

WE can't even praise our players when they play well.

Enjoy a rare good performance ya try hards!
Closed Thread