Unread 20-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Vedder

Jesus looks like R9 out there

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And eeees LIBE!

Said it before, he's not human. He's a £#%&!ing android. Creepy looking @#%&! probably goes apeshit in the dressing room after a defeat until he's rebooted...

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Jesus has to be signing of the summer.
Yeah I thought 45 million was very good for a centre forward like him but he looks miles better than he ever did at City

Arsenal look worryingly good atm

This reminds me why I can’t stand Arsenal fans

Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Few on here said he’d be shit for them.

He’s a great player.

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yeah he’s a top player.

Arsenal have been here before (not so much in recent seasons tbf) so let’s see if Arteta can keep them going.

Just shows what backing the manager over the players does I suppose.

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Neo

That Kieffer Moore is the most Championship/League One level striker I’ve ever seen in the Premier League. Welsh donkey.

Surprised we haven’t been linked with him.

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:51 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
That Kieffer Moore is the most Championship/League One level striker I’ve ever seen in the Premier League. Welsh donkey.

Surprised we haven’t been linked with him.
Not really Welsh is he

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:52 PM
Neo

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Not really Welsh is he
Plays for Wales, doesn’t he?

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Jethro

Quote:
And eeees LIBE!

His hair makes me genuinely angry. Lego headed @#%&!.

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah he’s a top player.

Arsenal have been here before (not so much in recent seasons tbf) so let’s see if Arteta can keep them going.

Just shows what backing the manager over the players does I suppose.
They look very good at the moment, total opposite to their start last season. You can't argue he's changed the entire culture of that team, getting rid of Aubameyang was a pivotal moment for him. They at least look like a coherent team for the first time in years. They'll get nowhere near winning anything of note but they're not the complete spineless joke they used to be - we've taken up that mantle now.

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

I know Bournemouth don’t have the same resources as Arsenal or other top 6 teams, but this performance is spineless. Absolute nothing is happening. It’s like a team of 11 cleverleys

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Plays for Wales, doesn’t he?

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I know Bournemouth don’t have the same resources as Arsenal or other top 6 teams, but this performance is spineless. Absolute nothing is happening. It’s like a team of 11 cleverleys
Scott Parker set the tone before the season even started, going on about basically going straight back down if they didn't sign players.

After the City game last week he said something along the lines of "this isn't our league". Which basically psychologically gives your players a get out of jail card for losing. As if Bournemouth can afford to pick and choose which teams they're going turn up against.

Great first half effort from Bournemouth tbf.

0 shots
0 corners
20% possession.

Unread 20-08-2022, 06:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Scott Parker set the tone before the season even started, going on about basically going straight back down if they didn't sign players.

After the City game last week he said something along the lines of "this isn't our league". Which basically psychologically gives your players a get out of jail card for losing. As if Bournemouth can afford to pick and choose which teams they're going turn up against.

0 shots
0 corners
20% possession.
When do we play them?

Unread 20-08-2022, 07:19 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Good spring / summer team. Will falter should Partey end up injured or going on a long holiday. So it has been written.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

0 shots
0 corners
20% possession.
At the premier league level , at the very least your team should be able to compete on some level. I’m not expecting it o be regular and of course they’ll get smashed by city and other teams. But put up a fight. Get some shots on target atleast , have some of the ball. Press etc

It’s like they gave up before it started, it’s Arsenal, you put a bit of pressure on them and you build momentum.

Similar to how Nottingham Forrest have started. They won 1 drew 1 and lost 1 in their first three games. They won’t set the league alight and probably will go down but don’t bend over backwards

Unread 20-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Dr Stranger

I’ve really grown to hate Arteta.

All that grandstanding from him and that #@&%! keeper of theirs when they beat us last season was the tipping point. We were losing every week and we still should have got something from that game.

I had to turn that All Or Nothing thing off after one episode. Insipid, vacuous fluff manager. I couldn’t ever imagine him motivating me to do anything.

Unread 21-08-2022, 03:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
whisper it - they’d have beaten us
Closed Thread