United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Every thread I open today you're posting almost word for word what I'm thinking. Bale should not be anywhere near us. Madrid, a huge team, are in the process of rebuilding; they don't want him in the squad. Us, Manchester United, a huge team are in the process of rebuilding; apparently Woodward can't go a month without trying to sign the simian looking thicko. How are we so naive.

Kinda answered your own question there man...

Unread 09-06-2019, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Kinda answered your own question there man...
Liverpool supporter, genuinely surprised this hasn't been taken on board more.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Vedder

We better stay away, he’s completely £#%&!ing finished. Shocking again tonight, missed an absolute sitter too that cost us the @#%&!

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
We better stay away, he’s completely £#%&!ing finished. Shocking again tonight, missed an absolute sitter too that cost us the @#%&!
Was always going to happen to him when he started to pick up injuries and lose the explosiveness that made him the player he was.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:11 PM
tatty

The fact none of the top teams in the league are interested should make it obvious that Woodward is going to blow his imaginary competition out of the water with a ridiculous bid.

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:30 PM
dragflick

Quote:
They £#%&!ed him out of the way to get Danny J on the left didn’t they Who looked £#%&!ing good btw.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
They £#%&!ed him out of the way to get Danny J on the left didn’t they Who looked £#%&!ing good btw.
Please refrain from calling him that...

It'll be Danny J-Lingz next

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Lok

Jamesy likes to be referred to as DJ.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Was always going to happen to him when he started to pick up injuries and lose the explosiveness that made him the player he was.
Giggs out btw? Gotta go for me

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Deffo should be sacked

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
just seen this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48603683

Quote:
Wales must win most, if not all remaining games to reach Euro 2020, says Giggs
no shit. @#%&!

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Ethers

Quote:
I’d laugh, but unfortunately a large contingent of the Wales supporters likely agree with this idiotic statement.

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
just seen this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48603683

no shit. @#%&!
He’s a thick @#%&!. Said he couldn’t keep an eye on Bales performances anymore because La Liga wasn’t on sky

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:52 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’d laugh, but unfortunately a large contingent of the Wales supporters likely agree with this idiotic statement.
Yep.

He’s not a very well liked guy in wales if we’re honest so was already under pressure before a ball was kicked.

Quote:
He’s needs a full qualifying campaign imo, no point just sacking him now.

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:55 AM
andyroo

Quote:
He’s a thick @#%&!. Said he couldn’t keep an eye on Bales performances anymore because La Liga wasn’t on sky
I think that was a kind of joke. The point being he doesn't exactly need to keep tabs on Bale so he knows whether to play him or Rhys Williams-Williams v Slovakia.

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I think that was a kind of joke. The point being he doesn't exactly need to keep tabs on Bale so he knows whether to play him or Rhys Williams-Williams v Slovakia.
Don’t think it was a joke. He should be keeping an eye on bale because he’s £#%&!ing shocking and should be dropped

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:20 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
If Giggs hadn't had football he'd have been a not very good petty criminal. You only have to look at his eyes to see that.

Unread 12-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep.

He’s not a very well liked guy in wales if we’re honest so was already under pressure before a ball was kicked.

He’s needs a full qualifying campaign imo, no point just sacking him now.
Yep, people have been ready to pounce on him from day one.

He’s in a very difficult position, unfortunately the average Wales fan is a bit deluded in terms of what this team should actually be achieving. 2016 was a complete one off, a perfect storm. With Bale on the decline, there’s no way that can be replicated given some of the shite still in the side.

There are a lot of very bright youth prospects though, and I trust Giggs to do the right thing where they’re concerned. It might not pay off immediately, but it will in the future.

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
If Giggs hadn't had football he'd have been a not very good petty criminal. You only have to look at his eyes to see that.
He would have been a sex pest..oh hang on...

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yep, people have been ready to pounce on him from day one.

He’s in a very difficult position, unfortunately the average Wales fan is a bit deluded in terms of what this team should actually be achieving. 2016 was a complete one off, a perfect storm. With Bale on the decline, there’s no way that can be replicated given some of the shite still in the side.

There are a lot of very bright youth prospects though, and I trust Giggs to do the right thing where they’re concerned. It might not pay off immediately, but it will in the future.
They should take a look at Michael O'Neill's record with N Ireland. When he first took over they didn't win a game for ages until he got them ticking.

He's also managed to phase in a lot of young players since the last Euros and just they've just won their first 4 qualifiers for the first time in their history.
Closed Thread