United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
That's Rafael and Nani away from being our strongest side, imo.
Yep. It's a good side. Looking forward to this.

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Crumps

Is Smalling shit now? Well pissed off that he looked like he would turn out to be a decent signing and possible future of our defence alongside Joneseh and the twins. Struggling with injuries and playing at righback instead of centre half what a shit @#%&!.

I £#%&!ing hate United 'fans'.

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I don't fancy throwing a shit fit 35 times every week.
Imagine we played 35 games a week.

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:59 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Is Smalling shit now? Well pissed off that he looked like he would turn out to be a decent signing and possible future of our defence alongside Joneseh and the twins. Struggling with injuries and playing at righback instead of centre half what a shit @#%&!.

I £#%&!ing hate United 'fans'.
It's just silv being a lil bitch, Smallers hasn't played for ages and silv only watches 1 united game a every other month most likely so hasn't seen smallers play for the best part of 2 years.

Unread 17-09-2013, 06:59 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Imagine we played 35 games a week.
Young and Valencia might get five goals between them.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Mr Castro

Decent enough team. Very good to see Fellaini in from the start.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Nothing wrong with Big Kaggers on the left, provided he's given the freedom to Express himself.
Aye it's where he plays that matters not where he starts.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Good side apart from Smalling at right back. He's horrible on the ball tight to the touch line
Can't understand why Fabio isn't in the side as he was alright at the weekend and is actually a right back

Kagawa plays in a floating role from the left for Japan so hopefully he has a similar role tonight

Crumps

Quote:
It's just silv being a lil bitch, Smallers hasn't played for ages and silv only watches 1 united game a every other month most likely so hasn't seen smallers play for the best part of 2 years.
He's a bloody #@&%! int he Saffers?

silv

Quote:
go £#%&! yourself. I think smalling will be a cracking centre back.

but he is absolute £#%&! on the right! fair enough, he needs a game more than anyone else at the club (barring kagawa)....

i watch every united game without fail. with or without a facemask

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:02 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Aye it's where he plays that matters not where he starts.
Two of his best games last year (west ham away and spurs home) he played from the left.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Switching Off

RAWK Quote

Quote:
Love that quote from Hyypia - "I hope we don't want Rooney's autograph", what a brilliantly expressive phrase, and I hope he's right.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Two of his best games last year (west ham away and spurs home) he played from the left.
Plays there for China or whoever too with E Honda in the middle. Our attacking players have the ability and are intelligent enough to switch and fill in at will. I am sure Nani can follow orders too if needs be.

That's why I am so pro the Maz and Caz foundation.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
go £#%&! yourself. I think smalling will be a cracking centre back.

but he is absolute £#%&! on the right! fair enough, he needs a game more than anyone else at the club (barring kagawa)....

i watch every united game without fail. with or without a facemask
Def would have preferred the scumbag(valencia) at rightback if he HAS to play.

At least smallers will start in the middle vs the murderers if he gets thru tonite.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Scabs

Pretty happy with that side all told.

Chuffed to see Kags.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Fellaini and Kagawa start. What more do you want?
Exactly - some people will never be happy

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:10 PM
ZiggyStardust

Hayley McQueen tonight

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:10 PM
silv

Quote:
Def would have preferred the scumbag(valencia) at rightback if he HAS to play.

At least smallers will start in the middle vs the murderers if he gets thru tonite.
its just annoying dont you think that one side of our team automatically loses most of its attacking threat when you have jones/smalling at right back and valencia on the wing.

anyway, still a decent team and as i said before very much looking forward to the game!

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:11 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Plays there for China or whoever too with E Honda in the middle. Our attacking players have the ability and are intelligent enough to switch and fill in at will. I am sure Nani can follow orders too if needs be.

That's why I am so pro the Maz and Caz foundation.
Pissing myself at that one for some reason.

Yes. Let's make a £#%&!ing massive haired wall of mongy impenetrablility via carrick and Fellaini and show a little more faith in Kagawa by giving him the actual ball, even if he is marked and especially if valencia isn't.

Unread 17-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
its just annoying dont you think that one side of our team automatically loses most of its attacking threat when you have jones/smalling at right back and valencia on the wing.

anyway, still a decent team and as i said before very much looking forward to the game!
£#%&! the wings. We are going through the middle tonight there will be gentle oriental caresses and Belgian back door smashing.