United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up Scousers next week..

Can't wait, as long as we have that Torres well and truly sorted we will win, am very confident, last couple of games we havnt exactly had much luck in fron of goal despite the chances and play so it will hopefully come good next week,

thats all

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Bunker Buster

1-0 O'shea.

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
1-0 O'shea.
dont care if it comes off his arse, its beating them and the 3 points

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:43 PM
The Return of JC

1-0

Gerrard O.G 90+4.

Rio Ferdinand was outstanding against Torres at Anfield. As was Anderson against Gerrard. A repeat of that and we're halfway there.

Very bad time to play Liverpool though.

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
1-0

Gerrard O.G 90+4.

Rio Ferdinand was outstanding against Torres at Anfield. As was Anderson against Gerrard. A repeat of that and we're halfway there.

Not at all, if we are gonna win the league again this year we have to win our remaining games (hopefully)despite the recent lack of goals we are still creating chances and as long as our players and the fans will be well up for it if last seasons game was anything to go by, cracking atmosphere that was..

keep positive!

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Crumps

If we were a bottom half of the table team and playing at Anfield I might be worried about Torres. Benitez's negativity against us coupled with the quality of our defence makes me think we will win 2-0.

Unread 16-03-2008, 03:58 PM
waynes ear's

hope we £#%&!ing murder the scouse @#%&!s

make a change from it being them

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:01 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
Not at all, if we are gonna win the league again this year we have to win our remaining games (hopefully)despite the recent lack of goals we are still creating chances and as long as our players and the fans will be well up for it if last seasons game was anything to go by, cracking atmosphere that was..

keep positive!
I am positive. I just know we need to sharpen up in both penalty areas. If we play like we have in the last three games then we won't beat them.

However, I believe we will step it up because we have to and we rarely fail to rise to the challenge.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
hope we £#%&!ing murder the scouse @#%&!s

make a change from it being them
oops

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Lok

The two best case scenarios:

1: We spank them off the pitch knocking in 4 or 5.

2: We play shit and manage to win the game via some major injustice (dodgy penalty, offside goal etc...)

I honestly don't know which I'd prefer. I love it when we beat them but don't deserve it. It really gets their backs up, nothing would wound them up more.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Stickman

People saying its a bad time to play them...

They'd just thumped marseille 4 nada away when we went there in December. Form goes out the window, it'll be the usual midfield minefield against them. If rios got his big game head on as already alluded to, half way there. I'm going for 2 0 united.

Ronaldo hasn't played against them at OT since 04. Hopefully he's due them some. Hopefully carragher plays right back.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:12 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
People saying its a bad time to play them...

They'd just thumped marseille 4 nada away when we went there in December. Form goes out the window, it'll be the usual midfield minefield against them. If rios got his big game head on as already alluded to, half way there. I'm going for 2 0 united.

Ronaldo hasn't played against them at OT since 04. Hopefully he's due them some. Hopefully carragher plays right back.
Is that correct? I remember Fletcher starting ahead of him last season, but what happened before that?

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Is that correct? I remember Fletcher starting ahead of him last season, but what happened before that?
If memory serves hed been given a straight red at city in the 3 1 (Evra debut game) and therefore was suspended v the dippers in the rio last minute header game. We beat them that day with a midfield of giggs krich Fletch and oshea

Last season Ronaldo was on bench with a cold.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:
1-0

Gerrard O.G 90+4.

United to win with ease as long as Giggs and Scholes are not in the starting line up and we have Rio and the main players fit as well as Saha who might be the main difference with his speed against a slow scouse defence.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
United to win with ease as long as Giggs and Scholes are not in the starting line up and we have Rio and the main players fit as well as Saha who might be the main difference with his speed against a slow scouse defence.

What a boring Jock @#%&! you are.

Unread 16-03-2008, 04:30 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
As I mentioned in a previous thread, I feel better with Rooney and Saha simply because Rooney is deployed in his best position.

Unread 16-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

as controversial win as is possible please

Unread 16-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
The two best case scenarios:

1: We spank them off the pitch knocking in 4 or 5.

2: We play shit and manage to win the game via some major injustice (dodgy penalty, offside goal etc...)

I honestly don't know which I'd prefer. I love it when we beat them but don't deserve it. It really gets their backs up, nothing would wound them up more.
I would love for Rooney to score the winner when he's well offside.

Unread 16-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Then get booked for being over zealous with his celebration

Unread 16-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Using his hand!
Closed Thread