United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2007, 07:03 PM
ScarFace

anybody know how we can arrange a minutes silence for the next OT game?

Unread 21-03-2007, 07:16 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Got a reply.....

Dear James, Thank you so much for alterting us to this we weren't aware and are looking into it immediately. We will advise you of our next steps as soon as possible.

Regards

Muriel Stirling
Marketing Director
Well done, Top man

Unread 21-03-2007, 08:54 PM
toseeunited

Talking

this is piss funny!!

you heard back from the current bun scar??

Unread 21-03-2007, 08:56 PM
ScarFace

No more replies no.

If i've not erd anything tomorrow from TJ, i will email them saying i've been in contact with the sun and they're very interested in the story

Unread 21-03-2007, 08:57 PM
ScarFace

My aim is to either get him sacked, get money from the sun or get a free leather handbag from TJ

Unread 21-03-2007, 08:58 PM
toseeunited

Talking

Quote:
My aim is to either get him sacked, get money from the sun or get a free leather handbag from TJ

Unread 21-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Cantona's collar

Im going to email tj Hughes myself, im telling them i refuse to shop at their store again until the @#%&! is dropped.

Im going to send them a scan of my Dyson receipt to show them i mean business

Unread 21-03-2007, 10:13 PM
ScarFace

do it collar, tell them every time you turn the hoover on, you can hear little screams and baby jesus crys

Unread 21-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Cantona's collar

Ive just realised, i bought my George Foreman grill from there too.
I'm definitely emailing the £#%&!ers now, ill post it up later on tonight when i get it done.

Unread 21-03-2007, 10:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Added " The worst thing is, what must the poor familes of the victims be thinking about this.
Scar, you make piss mate. That's the most disingenuous email you've probably ever sent. £#%&!ing brilliant

Unread 21-03-2007, 11:17 PM
ScarFace

lol i know and i think they'l know that too as i forgot to put that on the email so sent another one saying "oh and i forgot to put this on before, what must the familes be thinking "

Unread 21-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Ether

Quote:
lol i know and i think they'l know that too as i forgot to put that on the email so sent another one saying "oh and i forgot to put this on before, what must the familes be thinking "

Unread 22-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Cantona's collar

Email sent

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you today to express my dismay at seeing Mr Graham Rooney fronting your latest ad campaign.
I don't know if you are aware, but a video featuring Mr Graham Rooney has recently come to light in which Mr Rooney sings a version of 'winter wonderland' in which he changes the lyrics to form a celebration of the harrowing murders committed by serial killer Dr Harold Shipman.
As you can imagine, the Dr Harold Shipman murders brought great distress to many residents of Greater Manchester, many of whom are still affected by the horror of close friends and family members dying at the hands of Britain's worst serial killer, the use of Mr Rooney in your ad campaign is like a kick in the teeth for these people.
I myself am a regular customer of TJ Hughes and have enjoyed a number of bargains over the years but i have to say that i will no longer be bringing my custom unless Mr Rooney is either removed from the campaign or issues a public apology and is seen to denounce his earlier comments.

Yours sincerly

Mr C. Collar

Unread 22-03-2007, 03:04 AM
ScarFace

good man

i do hope this doesnt lead to wayne leaving us because we grassed his brother up

Unread 22-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up This thread

has me really laughing = mucho rep all round!!!!

Can't wait to see how it develops

Good work men!!!

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:38 PM
ScarFace

No replies from either as yet and nothing in the papers ...bastards !

Right, im going to look if there is a shipman victim help line or website, see what they say

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
No replies from either as yet and nothing in the papers ...bastards !

Right, im going to look if there is a shipman victim help line or website, see what they say
its in the daily star page 12

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:41 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
@#%&!

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:44 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
Email sent
that is quality. i like how you mention their "bargains" in the email.

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:45 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its in the daily star page 12
link?
Closed Thread