puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMeansHeinze
link?
cant do links ..

Unread 22-03-2007, 04:59 PM
poppy

Thumbs down

Let the lad earn a few quid for God's sake. We've all chanted near-the-knuckle crap in our time. At least he's had the decency to do what he did behind closed doors. It's not his fault a 'mate' has stitched him up by putting it on the net.

By complaining about it you're being as scouse as the £#%&!ers in the vid.

Poor form.

Unread 22-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Red Rum

Wayne Rooney comes from a family of scum

what a £#%&!ing surprise

Unread 22-03-2007, 05:08 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation

Poppy you're joking right?

He is nothing to do with United, he is just another scouse @#%&!.

Stitched him up?....he got a £#%&!ing guitar and was singing into the camera.

Difference between you doing it and him is he was on camera and his brother plays for United, it's like Joey Bartons brother releasing a prison album about how he'd wished he'd ice axed marc viven foe !!

JUSTICE FOR THE SHIPMAN VICTIMS, MANCS SHALL NEVER BUY A LEATHER HANDBAG FROM TJHUGHES' AGAIN !

Unread 22-03-2007, 05:13 PM
poppy

Quote:
This news of him being part of the add campaign has sparked outrage on all manchester united forums. A Boycott of your store is being talked about
Seriously, I think that's a bit embarrassing.

Quote:
one person has already decided to take back his dyson hoover
And that bit is quite funny.

Unread 22-03-2007, 05:54 PM
ScarFace

It is kind of a pisstake poppy, i dont expect anything to happen rather than an email saying sorry or a free pair of hi-tec velcro trainers.

Poppy, why the name poppy?...my dogs called poppy

Unread 22-03-2007, 06:16 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It is kind of a pisstake poppy, i dont expect anything to happen rather than an email saying sorry or a free pair of hi-tec velcro trainers.

Poppy, why the name poppy?...my dogs called poppy
It's my actual name.
Closed Thread