United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:18 PM
ziggyman17

Default Mauricio Pochettino

Your time has come........

Get the wheels in motion.. Tap the £#%&! up out of him if that what it takes, tell him he will have the same amount of money to spend that the last 2 had, hundreds of millions, get a Director of Footballer to go with him, give him the tools and time, we have tried quick fixes and spending fortunes, buying ready made superstars and they have all failed...

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Bunker Buster

He'd be my choice (has been for ages)

But why would he bother ? He'll be challenging for silverware this year as he has the last 5

I fear were really £#%&!ing £#%&!ed.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'd be my choice (has been for ages)

But why would he bother ? He'll be challenging for silverware this year as he has the last 5

I fear were really £#%&!ing £#%&!ed.
Might win the FA Cup or League cup at Spurs but they're not mounting a title challenge this season or in the near future with that stadium to pay for.

He'd be mad to turn us down if he has the opportunity.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:26 PM
AK14

As if we’d pay the compensation to get him

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Cream

Wet blanket. Hasn't won a trophy.

No ta.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Buck

He's not going to walk on them mid-season. He could have gone to Madrid but gave Levy his word on staying while they move to the new stadium. It'll either be Zidane, or someone in an interim role for the rest of the season with preparation for Pochettino in the summer.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wet blanket. Hasn't won a trophy.

No ta.
He's won the Copa del Rey twice

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's won the Copa del Rey twice
As a player. Big whoop.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Might win the FA Cup or League cup at Spurs but they're not mounting a title challenge this season or in the near future with that stadium to pay for.

He'd be mad to turn us down if he has the opportunity.
All true, I'm still a bit meh about him though.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
As a player. Big whoop.
Made for us......

Absolute cut from the cloth..

Has took spurs from bottlers to a seriously good attacking team.... statisticly the 2ns best team in the premier League for the last 5 years.

Our saviour

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:41 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

He’s not coming

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He’s not coming
You said the same about Sanchez...

ON!

Wished you were right about Sanchez tbf.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:45 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He’s not coming
not now... but the summer is a different story, give Carrick and McKenna the job till then..

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
not now... but the summer is a different story, give Carrick and McKenna the job till then..
Would take these till the summer if it's Poch

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:52 PM
My Name is Keith

We’re a toxic club with shit players. Not confident we’d get him but would be delighted if we did. A couple of years in the wilderness but something building.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:58 PM
ziggyman17

We are a huge club, one of the worlds biggest, we should be having a solid base of backroom coaches, which means we only hire a new head coach and he can bring one man with him, I do not like this thing when we change manager we change the whole backroom staff, that should not be needed at a club like Utd, for continuity in future we should put a top class backroom staff in place and only the head coach and his number 2 changes, that was a huge mistake we made when Fergie called it a day..

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
We are a huge club, one of the worlds biggest, we should be having a solid base of backroom coaches, which means we only hire a new head coach and he can bring one man with him, I do not like this thing when we change manager we change the whole backroom staff, that should not be needed at a club like Utd, for continuity in future we should put a top class backroom staff in place and only the head coach and his number 2 changes, that was a huge mistake we made when Fergie called it a day..
Fecking off Phelansteen wasn't a mistake. Replacing them with an even more gormless set of @#%&!s was.

Unread 29-09-2018, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
That's not quite true, scar.
Did he sign it before Zidane left?

Either way, don't want him, as if he does well, he'll leg it as soon as Real drop their knickers for him.

At least Zidane has been there already

ANNNYBODY than Mou doh !!!

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:29 PM
utd99

If we could get him great, but I don’t think we can. Levy’s hard enough to deal with when it’s players they don’t care about; he’s not going to let this guy go ahead of moving to their new stadium.

Unread 29-09-2018, 11:10 PM
TheFatGoth

A beautiful man and up there with AVB as one of the true managerial giants
Closed Thread