United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:32 PM
puressence

Default ex utd 68 player and current inj utd player on pre season tour

Sat at a table having a chat when the inj players phone rings its a former teamate of his currently playing for a huge team in another country , conversation finished current player sits back down and says to 68 player that's my old team mate on the phone the deal is done I'm on my way. And that is a fact .. So £#%&!nose wat went wrong

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:33 PM
HERTS_RED

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:34 PM
woody78

No idea but I'm guessing it's ferie's fault

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:35 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sat at a table having a chat when the inj players phone rings its a former teamate of his currently playing for a huge team in another country , conversation finished current player sits back down and says to 68 player that's my old team mate on the phone the deal is done I'm on my way. And that is a fact .. So £#%&!nose wat went wrong
Effers, I like you mate and you know I do but that is the least comprehensible ramble I think you've ever produced.

If you're tipping just say you have a famous friend who is bang ITK and say who we're signing and then when you break it before everyone else bask in the glory of your correctness. It's less hassle for you and less hassle for us.

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Effers, I like you mate and you know I do but that is the least comprehensible ramble I think you've ever produced.

If you're tipping just say you have a famous friend who is bang ITK and say who we're signing and then when you break it before everyone else bask in the glory of your correctness. It's less hassle for you and less hassle for us.
I don't have a famous friend but its fairly easy to work out wat happened last summer. That's a true story

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:46 PM
rebelcountyred

Translated~
United player sat with 68 EC champ during preseason when present player's phone rings, ex united player on phone who is currently at big european club, phone call ends and united player tells 68 player that he is off.

That is fine but no united players left last summer and assuming that the other player is ronaldo none of our lot went there, hmmmm

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

Makes more sense than he usually makes.

He is saying Ronaldo rang Nani and said he was coming back. Nani told Paddy Crerand.

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Translated~
United player sat with 68 EC champ during preseason when present player's phone rings, ex united player on phone who is currently at big european club, phone call ends and united player tells 68 player that he is off.

That is fine but no united players left last summer and assuming that the other player is ronaldo none of our lot went there, hmmmm
The player who rang our player said he's coming to us not our inj player going to them.

Unread 31-12-2013, 12:57 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Translated~

Bobby

Rooney

Ronaldo

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:00 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Makes more sense than he usually makes.

He is saying Ronaldo rang Nani and said he was coming back. Nani told Paddy Crerand.
U got paddy right expcept it was rip and cesc.

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
What nonsense

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
What nonsense
If u ever meet paddy ask him

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Withers

Quote:
If u ever meet paddy ask him
No need, rip just told me it's %@#$&!s

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:10 PM
razzle

Default ex utd 68 player and current inj utd player on pre season tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Bobby

Rooney

Ronaldo

Bobby

Rvp

Fabregas

EDIT

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I thought it was an ex-United player on phone??

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:13 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I thought it was an ex-United player on phone??

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:38 PM
teflon_terry

Sad little man.

Unread 31-12-2013, 01:46 PM
fergieslovechild

Stiles

Fellaini

Cahill

Unread 31-12-2013, 02:00 PM
elhombre

Quote:
shit thread. shit post. awful. YHBR.

Unread 31-12-2013, 02:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
crap thread. crap post. awful. YHBR.
Thanx.
Closed Thread