United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:27 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Its ridiculous to be honest when in the grand scheme of things we're still seeing the same problems in the team that we saw 2 years ago.

Continually dropping points at home, can't deal with a high press, too slow moving the ball from back to front, non-existent wide attacking threat, no recognised striker, all our attacking players spend the entire game outside the opposition 18 yard box. Nothing's been addressed, nothing's changed. Our summer business was absolutely appalling.
That we’re reliant on Mata just shows how desperately we needed a right winger this summer. Take nothing away from him as he put in a shift and played some smart stuff, but he should be a back up at best now.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That we’re reliant on Mata just shows how desperately we needed a right winger this summer. Take nothing away from him as he put in a shift and played some smart stuff, but he should be a back up at best now.
I can't believe we're having to field juan mata on the wide right in 2020. f***ing hell.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:43 AM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I can't believe we're having to field juan mata on the wide right in 2020. f***ing hell.
Don't fret as i'm pretty sure you'd find something else to b***h about even if they'd signed Sancho .

Relax - they'll always be a black cloud on the horizon for you to obssess and moan about
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:46 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Don't fret as i'm pretty sure you'd find something else to b***h about even if they'd signed Sancho .

Relax - they'll always be a black cloud on the horizon for you to obssess and moan about
Shut up you f***ing stupid c***
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:50 AM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Shut up you f***ing stupid c***
Well that's me told

 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Well that's me told

 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:20 AM
5 Cantona's
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Think we all know the real reason people are singling martial out...
Black?

The title green smiley doesn't look good.
Don't know how to get rid of the green smiley c***.

He's still shit though.
(Martial, not the green toothy thing)

Last edited by 5 Cantona's; 22-11-2020 at 01:23 AM.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics View Post
I'm not sure why some on here at pitting our own players against each other.

I'm glad Bruno won us the game but I'm also not as sold on him as others on here.
Bruno has done more in 10 months at the club than Pogba has in 4 years, hth
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 06:57 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Its ridiculous to be honest when in the grand scheme of things we're still seeing the same problems in the team that we saw 2 years ago.

Continually dropping points at home, can't deal with a high press, too slow moving the ball from back to front, non-existent wide attacking threat, no recognised striker, all our attacking players spend the entire game outside the opposition 18 yard box. Nothing's been addressed, nothing's changed. Our summer business was absolutely appalling.
Have you posted this from an alternate reality where we didn't win the game?
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 07:47 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics View Post
I'm not sure why some on here at pitting our own players against each other.

I'm glad Bruno won us the game but I'm also not as sold on him as others on here.
Yet you're sold on a player who has done f*** all.

Strange.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Manchester United v West Brom *Official Match Thread* - 21-11-2020 ko 8pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Match thread: United v West Brom believe Football 578 05-10-2013 12:50 PM
*Official* West Brom v United Match Thread. Teams & This is the end... Sparky*** Football 440 07-06-2013 06:53 PM
*Official* West Brom v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value Sparky*** Football 435 04-01-2011 02:57 PM
*Official* United v West Brom Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value Sparky*** Football 548 18-10-2010 12:08 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.