United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 07-11-2020, 02:45 PM
sweetleftfoot
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Back to their best
Tremendous today. Right pair of shithouses.
 
Unread 07-11-2020, 03:12 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Back to their best
They were excellent. Fred particularly. Now if we could just get something going forward from our full backs - Shaw with the assist - and some consistency from the front four the team, and shape, picks itself.
 
Unread 07-11-2020, 03:13 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Anyone checked on Troy c***ing Deeney?
 
Unread 07-11-2020, 03:16 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Anyone checked on Troy c***ing Deeney?
It’s too early for him to comment mate; they have an away game at Hartlepools today.

Sparky’s got him on alert notification though, so....
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:19 AM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Fred has started 9 games this season in all competitions. 7 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 12:23 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999 View Post
Fred has started 9 games this season in all competitions. 7 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.
Him and Mctominay are not the greatest players, but we’re a better team with them in there. Simple as that, really .
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:45 AM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Him and Mctominay are not the greatest players, but we’re a better team with them in there. Simple as that, really .
Alas some people do not understand team dynamics and think fantasy football is the common sense and obvious path to building a real footballing team
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 02:23 PM
WaynesForehead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Alas some people do not understand team dynamics and think fantasy football is the common sense and obvious path to building a real footballing team
I'd definitely take either of them in the team over Pogba. At leas you know Fred and McTominay will put in a shift and get stuck in even if Fred sometimes couldn't pass a ball 2 yards!
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 02:50 PM
LaPaz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynesForehead View Post
I'd definitely take either of them in the team over Pogba. At leas you know Fred and McTominay will put in a shift and get stuck in even if Fred sometimes couldn't pass a ball 2 yards!
Wrong thread the Pogba bashing thread is Official How Did Paul Pogba Play? 2020/2021

All you've done here is confirm rubbernecker's last post
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Fred is f***ing safety first shite, starting to get right in my tits, would it kill him to put a shift in and try anything other that a moved in sidewards pass....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: McTominay & Fred
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scott McTominay AK14 Football 690 09-03-2020 09:33 AM
McTominay knee ligaments? Switching Off Football 67 10-01-2020 07:02 PM
Pogba & McTominay AK14 Football 22 24-08-2019 08:00 PM
PSG vs Manchester United: Scott McTominay and Fred transform United's biggest weakness into the fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-03-2019 07:40 AM
Midfield depth: Pogba, Matic, Fred, Herrera, McTominay saffers Football 51 06-06-2018 07:23 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.