United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
benn won't be above european level as a fighter i don't think
He's improved, but I still have major doubts. Someone who can punch and he is in big trouble. A few around British level who give him a lot of problems. Kelly and Kongo are hard fights.
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 10:54 PM
M33mike
 
Default

Adam Smith brave Klaxon
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:04 AM
Cream
 
Default

Wardley looked really impressive. Very relaxed and confident. Touching with his jab like a seasoned pro.

One to watch.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Vedder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Wardley looked really impressive. Very relaxed and confident. Touching with his jab like a seasoned pro.

One to watch.
Lartey took a dive I reckon
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 01:27 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Lartey took a dive I reckon
Would be one of the more spectacular dives, if so.

Legs went from under him.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 08:39 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
Lartey took a dive I reckon
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Vedder
 
Default

Definite dive, not a very good one either
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Coracao
 
Default


Quite like Wardley, seems level headed.
 
Unread 22-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Cream
 
Default

Rocked him with a jab then stepped it up with a left hook for distraction (that actually landed solidly) and a right cross to the temple. Works well for heavyweights.

Itís a double whammy. Hereís another one people thought was fixed, with explanation fro Paulie M

 
Unread 22-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Rocked him with a jab then stepped it up with a left hook for distraction (that actually landed solidly) and a right cross to the temple. Works well for heavyweights.

Itís a double whammy. Hereís another one people thought was fixed, with explanation fro Paulie M

https://youtu.be/jws9K_RTCy4
You don't fall like Lartey did by taking a dive.

He was still rocking from the jab, like you said.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Boxing 2020 Thread - starting with Wilder v Fury 2
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The boxing 2016 thread - starting with with Wilder vs Artur Szpilka PeakyBlinder Other Sports & Fitness 1310 25-01-2017 12:59 PM
The boxing 2015 thread...starting with Stiverne v Wilder Ginners Other Sports & Fitness 5130 30-12-2015 12:39 AM
The boxing 2012 thread...starting with Berto v Ortiz II Neo Other Sports & Fitness 1929 20-01-2013 09:20 PM
The boxing 2011 thread...starting with Bradley vs Alexander koppas Other Sports & Fitness 4105 11-01-2012 12:08 AM
The boxing 2009 thread...starting with Mosley v Margarito Spaniard Other Sports & Fitness 1195 28-12-2009 08:36 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.