Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post

But we're on the most incredible pizza ever tasted... being delivered #soon
!

Unread 20-11-2020, 11:30 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
Possibly the biggest disappointment in life is a bland curry.

I'd go as far to say even more disappointing than my son jacking in his aerospace engineering apprenticeship to go and work in McDonalds.
Management track? My eldest jacked in aeronautical engineering for zoology. Proud but disappointed....

Unread 21-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
!
I expect you'll hate the look of them, but they're absolutely sensational stonebaked circles of doughy crack...

On the right oven roasted buttered chicken with chives blue cheese sauce and buffalo sauce

On the left vegetarian with mozzarella roasted red pepper portobello mushrooms and caramelised red onion with feta and pesto

They're huge as well so still plenty left to reheat tomorrow....

Unread 21-11-2020, 11:33 AM
ScarFace

Cheesy tomatoes, cheesy eggs, McAldi sausage patties...

Unread 21-11-2020, 07:18 PM
red in cumbria

Bit retro (ie your earlier stuff on here) that one.

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:01 PM
ScarFace

Entire leg of lamb, sprouts & gravy. Teddy had some as well, in the garden as he was making a mess....

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Entire leg of lamb, sprouts & gravy. Teddy had some as well, in the garden as he was making a mess....

Really getting worried about teddy

When this Covid shite is over I reckon you will be taking him to those ********* cafes in chorlton where they treat the dogs better than the humans and all the dogs wear ponchos and have CND emblems dyed into their fur and their collars are rainbow coloured and all the owners look like Millie tant

And before you know it teddy will be a gay communist AND IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:17 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Really getting worried about teddy

When this Covid shite is over I reckon you will be taking him to those ********* cafes in chorlton where they treat the dogs better than the humans and all the dogs wear ponchos and have CND emblems dyed into their fur and their collars are rainbow coloured and all the owners look like Millie tant

And before you know it teddy will be a gay communist AND IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT
I've been to a dog cafe with him a few times, there is one up the road. They serve human food and dog stuff.....was going to have his first birthday party there but Corona happened.

This is the owners dog who the place is named partly after who's always there.

Last edited by ScarFace; 22-11-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope she does an insurance job on it....

Unread 22-11-2020, 01:43 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Cheesy tomatoes, cheesy eggs, McAldi sausage patties...

The cheesy tomatoes seemed to have slipped under the radar. a) they don't look to have been cheesed and b) it's a gross concept.