United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 21-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
It's ok mate I'm sure you'll pick up a console soon hang in there xx


 
Unread 23-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55044178

Sounds like amazon have a few thieves working for them.

Quote:
Several users reported seeing their delivery drivers pause outside their homes for a brief moment before driving away - and getting a notification from Amazon that their item had been "delivered".
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Why Don?
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don? View Post
No. AAA games target 60fps and only hit that most of the time with dynamic resolution scaling.

I've never seen anything past 75fps/hz but would wager 120hz is a bit overkill for a gamepad game anyway.

You're not going to be playing COD and wishing you had a 120hz TV to keep up with the hardcore, those games will never push 120hz...unless of course you can drop to 1080p I suppose.
Changed my mind a bit on this having watched the Xbox vs PS5 black ops comparison.

4K/60 with ray traced shadows looks a lot better.

4K/120 is better for multiplayer.

If you want to feel like you’re getting the best multiplayer experience on every game at the expense of graphics then you do need a 120hz tv.

Apparently the 48” LG oled is the best one
 
Unread 27-11-2020, 01:38 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don? View Post
Changed my mind a bit on this having watched the Xbox vs PS5 black ops comparison.

4K/60 with ray traced shadows looks a lot better.

4K/120 is better for multiplayer.

If you want to feel like you’re getting the best multiplayer experience on every game at the expense of graphics then you do need a 120hz tv.

Apparently the 48” LG oled is the best one
i got the cx 48 lg this week its unreal use it for work and my gaming pc. will be a beast with the 3080 when i can get my hands on one.

ps5 and x series will be lovely on it
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Arrived today.

Had to set it up and make sure it's working obviously.

Brilliant bit of kit, the controller is absolutely incredible.
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:29 PM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Got a mate who is having problems trying to upgrade games. Anyone else having issues?
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:30 PM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
Arrived today.

Had to set it up and make sure it's working obviously.

Brilliant bit of kit, the controller is absolutely incredible.
Yeah, it's great. Minor niggles, when playing with the DualSense plugged in, there's a weird noise coming from my mic. And I had to create a turkish PSN ID to get the free upgrade for Watch Dogs Legion.

Astrobot's Playroom was great fun.

Spider-man looks fantastic.

Can't wait for the FIFA update on Friday and the 'strand based hair tech'.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...series-x-and-s
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Jethro
 
Default

CEX selling them for over 800 quid. Snide twats.
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:33 PM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
Got a mate who is having problems trying to upgrade games. Anyone else having issues?
Ubisoft games? As below, for Watch Dogs, created a turkish PSN account, disc in the console, options button on the game - should offer you an upgrade for 0.00turkish wonga.

Should then see an option for game version when logged on to your uk profile. Select PS5 version.
 
Unread 30-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew View Post
Yeah, it's great. Minor niggles, when playing with the DualSense plugged in, there's a weird noise coming from my mic. And I had to create a turkish PSN ID to get the free upgrade for Watch Dogs Legion.

Astrobot's Playroom was great fun.

Spider-man looks fantastic.

Can't wait for the FIFA update on Friday and the 'strand based hair tech'.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...series-x-and-s
Do you know if the transfer of PS4 game data will show up on your PS4 login after it's done?

It's Wee Norms Christmas present so don't want him to know I've got it so will leave the transfer to Christmas Day if I have to.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: PlayStation 5
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Playstation 3 help wiganste Gaming 22 15-02-2013 06:54 PM
Playstation 3 Help Ryan91 Gaming 1 07-11-2008 07:02 PM
the playstation 3 Chorlton74 Gaming 12 16-06-2008 07:42 AM
Playstation Tap Anyone? waynes ear's Gaming 22 04-04-2008 05:07 PM
Playstation 3 Help waynes ear's Gaming 278 02-02-2008 11:15 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.