United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 20-11-2020, 05:10 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
It's an irish wolfhound, the largest dog breed in the world, so yeah - its a f***ing big dog
Yep, absolute beauty of a dog. Sounds awful but lifespan is an issue due to their size
 
Unread 20-11-2020, 02:31 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

 
Unread 24-11-2020, 08:58 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

One of the guide dog people found a photo of Big Denv as a puppy and sent it to the Mrs.



Gutted we never got to meet him as a baba.

On the plus side we found out the other day that he's actually 2 years old and not 3 as we originally thought.

 
Unread 24-11-2020, 09:21 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Presume thats getting framed ?
 
Unread 24-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Presume thats getting framed ?
You heartless sod!

How could you blame a crime on that lovely fella?
 
Unread 24-11-2020, 09:33 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
You heartless sod!

How could you blame a crime on that lovely fella?
 
Unread 24-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
One of the guide dog people found a photo of Big Denv as a puppy and sent it to the Mrs.



Gutted we never got to meet him as a baba.

On the plus side we found out the other day that he's actually 2 years old and not 3 as we originally thought.

was Denv a failed guidedog then we have a woman at work with a black lab guidedog called Fergus, absolutely gorgeous. he is so careful taking her round then if you go up and ask can you say hello to him he goons all over like any lab would, best dogs in the world labs, miss my Chester so much still
 
Unread 24-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Presume thats getting framed ?
I have a profile photo of him as he is now so going to work something together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
was Denv a failed guidedog then we have a woman at work with a black lab guidedog called Fergus, absolutely gorgeous. he is so careful taking her round then if you go up and ask can you say hello to him he goons all over like any lab would, best dogs in the world labs, miss my Chester so much still


Yeah pal, but he got pulled out early because of dodgy joints so didn't do any real training. He couldn't get a home for ages because he needs daily meds which put people off, so they ended up teaching him other bits and pieces. Wouldn't trust him leading a blind person in a million years though.

You can tell he's from good stock though, because even though he's a massive mong, he's super intelligent. You only have to say a word/do something as part of a routing twice and he's f***ing on it.
 
Unread 24-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
I have a profile photo of him as he is now so going to work something together.




Yeah pal, but he got pulled out early because of dodgy joints so didn't do any real training. He couldn't get a home for ages because he needs daily meds which put people off, so they ended up teaching him other bits and pieces. Wouldn't trust him leading a blind person in a million years though.

You can tell he's from good stock though, because even though he's a massive mong, he's super intelligent. You only have to say a word/do something as part of a routing twice and he's f***ing on it.
If you have food or a dog treat in your hand, our dog will instantly do as you tell him. No need to repeat yourself, he understands immediately.

If there's no food at all, he just f***ing stares at you & then f***s off. I swear he learnt that shit from that uppity b***h of a cat.
 
Unread 28-11-2020, 06:23 PM
ScarFace
 
Default Teddys in the Christmas mood

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Toppest reds have dogs
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the toppest red waynes ear's Off Topic 21 28-05-2009 12:04 PM
toppest red ever rebelcountyred Off Topic 3 21-04-2009 09:14 PM
Who is the toppest red on here? Rhodzy Off Topic 3 31-03-2008 12:06 PM
toppest mancs? waynes ear's Off Topic 20 15-12-2007 02:04 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.