United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Bobda

Ralf did a great job, if the job was speeding up the process to reaching a real low point.

We were told he was going to get:
  • the players training harder
  • playing better football
  • giving us an identity and style on the pitch
  • conceding less goals
  • before staying on delivering his longer term football vision
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're worse off in all these areas because of him, not even the same, worse. I like him as a human being, however, he was utter dross at being a football manager.

Unread 04-06-2022, 12:46 PM
utd99

Nrat.

Joke.

Rangnick may be the worst coach in history for all I know. I just object to any excuse that affords these players another pass. Ole was still talking about building a team around Pogba when pretty much everyone else in the developed world could see he needed to be drummed out. And how did that challenge to Martial to “show he deserved” the number nine back work out? @#%&! wouldn’t even warm up.

Unread 04-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve cracked it lads - Ole ended up being shit, and Ralf ended up being shit, and neither has anything to do with the other.

But Ralf was most certainly shit, despite our squad also being shit. You can’t turn up at Man Utd with coaches from MLS and expect it to go any other way.
This. Ole was shit this season and was deservedly sacked. Ralf was shitter and completely failed at every metric he could be measured by, and we're lucky he's left the club.

Unread 04-06-2022, 12:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Nrat.

Joke.

Rangnick may be the worst coach in history for all I know. I just object to any excuse that affords these players another pass. Ole was still talking about building a team around Pogba when pretty much everyone else in the developed world could see he needed to be drummed out. And how did that challenge to Martial to “show he deserved” the number nine back work out? @#%&! wouldn’t even warm up.
Absolutely nobody is saying the players aren’t the main antagonists in all this. Doesn’t mean Ralf didn’t fail miserably though.

Ole toed the party line in public at all times.

Unread 04-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Sparky***

Lads. We've got a new manager now.

Unread 04-06-2022, 01:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah and if we keep posting on here we can just copy and paste for the ETH thread in 18 months time 👍

Unread 04-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah and if we keep posting on here we can just copy and paste for the ETH thread in 18 months time 👍
You'd rewrite it all again anyway....

Unread 04-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Zorg

Congrats to Ralf on winning the World Cup in his first match.

Unread 04-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You'd rewrite it all again anyway....
And you’d read it

Unread 04-06-2022, 01:48 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
I just hope we haven’t told him no transfers, no pre season, six months to figure it all out and, oh btw Pogba’s staying.

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Says the guy with demonstrably one of United’s biggest ever mistakes as his avatar

Looking at flights to Vienna yet?
Oles reign will be seen as the worst ever of the modern era and you have the nerve to moan about a guy that didnt get to buy a single player but basically transformed the entire clubs outlook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
so full of your own self importance. A grade A @#%&!.

Everything you post is a lie.
This is another very big sign that you are frustrated. Your type always resort to crude insults like this.

Not a good look!

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Oles reign will be seen as the worst ever of the modern era and you have the nerve to moan about a guy that didnt get to buy a single player but basically transformed the entire clubs outlook.

This is another very big sign that you are frustrated. Your type always resort to crude insults like this.

Not a good look!
More lies.

You’re 100% WUM. Nothing you post is authentic. Everything is designed to get a reaction and polarise. The absolute worst of internet dwellers. Be gone with your nonsense and untruths. You bore me.

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Not a good look!
Transformed the entire clubs outlook so much the new manager barely even wanted a conversation with him

Ouch. Must feel a bit silly after all that nonsense you were spouting about Ralfy basically bringing Ten Hag in.

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:41 PM
utd99

It does sound like a bit of a hysterical agenda at this point tbh. Strange.

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Ethers

“They spoke for over 2 hours”

Yeah I’m not sure how I’ll ever get over supporting the guy who won us the treble, giving us the single greatest moment we’ll ever experience as football fans. Really keeps me awake at night that I gave him probably a bit more backing than I should have, awful feeling

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
“They spoke for over 2 hours”

Yeah I’m not sure how I’ll ever get over supporting the guy who won us the treble, giving us the single greatest moment we’ll ever experience as football fans. Really keeps me awake at night that I have him probably a bit more backing than I should have, awful feeling

Unread 04-06-2022, 02:43 PM
Bunker Buster

The "out look" trophy, shining in our cabinet....

Unread 04-06-2022, 03:34 PM
saffers

Quote:
Really keeps me awake at night that I gave him probably a bit more backing than I should have, awful feeling
Is this as close to a confession as we'll get?

Will be fascinating to see how your lot treat ETH.

Hopefully he will get the same unshakeable trust Ole got.

Unread 04-06-2022, 03:40 PM
tatty

Ole is a legend as a player and an absolute disaster as a manager.

Rangnick had no chance coming in as an interim.

ETH, like any other manager, will fail unless the board back him.

The end.
Closed Thread