United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2019, 08:36 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Imagine a city not showing 3pms....

London easily keeping its one of the worst cities in Europe crown....

Going London mate ? Yeah make sure you bring an iPad so you can watch telly...
Yeah, poor London for not showing snide satellite broadcasts/streams...

Unread 15-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Time For Heroes

There are loads of pubs that show 3pm games but they will all be 'locals' around East end, south London etc, none of which will be any good for Whippers and especially his missus.

Unread 15-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Sparky***

Loads of bars show 3pm kick offs, they just keep it on the quiet for obvious reasons.

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched one in the pub, probably when i was away on holiday away somewhere.

Unread 15-08-2019, 04:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Yeah, poor London for not showing snide satellite broadcasts/streams...
Yes this is the problem, not the ridiculous rules which mean they can't be shown "legitimately" in the first place.

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:03 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes this is the problem, not the ridiculous rules which mean they can't be shown "legitimately" in the first place.

I agree completely. Just saying.

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If the reason really was because it would take money away from lower league clubs, then why not license the three o'clock kick off's to the club houses of the local clubs?

It would get people who would never usually attend their local clubs grounds, to actually go and spend money behind the bar and actually put money into their local club, and they may actually end up enjoying the game of football played by their local side at the same time.

Whenever I go and watch the mighty magpies there are a fair few who pay to get in and just stay in the clubhouse and watch Soccer Saturday.

Unread 24-08-2019, 01:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
https://www.philomenas.co.uk

Give these a call nearer the time.
Yes lad
Closed Thread