United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:28 PM
violater

Default hmmm while we buy our 4th lb (3rd in 4 years) liverpool sign mascreano

as you all know im always wrong...

please explain this knowing we will need a midfielder of the mascreano mould in the latter stages on the champions league and bale wont make more than 4 appearances this season if he signs.

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Ether

Have they actually signed him though? I thought they were asking for 'special treatment' from the FA or something? To be honest, I wouldn't like us to go grovelling to the FA just so we could sign the lad. Still think he's a cracking player though, and would prefer him to Hargreaves.

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:34 PM
MUFC One Love

So what? To much shit involved with him, I'd rather have Hargreaves this summer, tbh.

Come on Vio, nobodies gonna listen to your "Liverpool will be great" stuff anymore.

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Camel

who the £#%&! is mascreano?

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:37 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
So what? To much shit involved with him, I'd rather have Hargreaves this summer, tbh.

Come on Vio, nobodies gonna listen to your "Liverpool will be great" stuff anymore.
this isnt about that... and tbh is hargreaves better than mascreano...?

wouldnt a player like fernades at £6-10m be better business than being ripped off by bayern in the summer?

and this bale? should we be looking at a winger....

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:38 PM
LushyLouTheLesbianShoe

you'd be £#%&!ed if we signed Lennon from your boys though

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:42 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
this isnt about that... and tbh is hargreaves better than mascreano...?

wouldnt a player like fernades at £6-10m be better business than being ripped off by bayern in the summer?

and this bale? should we be looking at a winger....
I don't know, but I reckon they'd get 12 for Fernandes, and from what I've seen he's a different player. We'd get Hargreaves for about 14 this summer eventually and he's definitely proven. Bale is more of an attacker anyway, isn't he?

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Grimson

'Mascreano'

I'm not having it. We are being wummed, and brilliantly I might add.

Nobody could sit there and type 'Mascreano' multiple times in earnesty.

Unread 18-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
as you all know im always wrong...

please explain this knowing we will need a midfielder of the mascreano mould in the latter stages on the champions league and bale wont make more than 4 appearances this season if he signs.
are you still angry we took Carrick off you?

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I don't know, but I reckon they'd get 12 for Fernandes, and from what I've seen he's a different player.
I believe he has to be under fifa/uefa regulations.

as for "mascreano", it will be interesting to see whether the rules are bent for liverpool again.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Whalefish

If Bale signs he's coming in as a long term replacement for Giggs. The lad can't defend for shit but is apparently very good going forwards/on the ball etc.

Hargreaves won't be allowed to leave in the Summer according to Hoeness today. They're losing two midfielders in the Summer and have already lost Diesler.

We're wasting our time with that one - and I suspect the powers that be know it too. Makes it look like we're active etc. I'd have Fernandes over Mascherano in a heartbeat.

Oh, and we'll probably have to sell big before we splash out on any significant faces so I'd like to know who they'll be please. We must sign a world class player or two blah blah blah.

No £#%&!ing money.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Tropical

Default It will only be interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
as for "mascreano", it will be interesting to see whether the rules are bent for liverpool again.
(or, alas, surprising)

if they aren't.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

"Mascreano" has a shit attitude and a lot of dodgy people behind him. I want nothing to do with him.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Whalefish

It's worth noting that MSI have no intention of cutting this player loose so if he ends up at Liverpool and it's a big if, they will still have dealings with the player.

No thanks. If you want that I suggest you remove your head from the sand.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Any club worth its salt should have a left footed Welshman on the books. Glad United are getting the future sorted.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
'Mascreano'

I'm not having it. We are being wummed, and brilliantly I might add.

Nobody could sit there and type 'Mascreano' multiple times in earnesty.
Exactly what I was thinking

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'd have Fernandes over Mascherano in a heartbeat.
should you ever achieve this inglorious feat, please do not feel you need to post a picture on here. really.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:46 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'd have Fernandes over Mascherano in a heartbeat.
100% agreed. Let's not forget that we still don't know if Mascherano can hack it over here - I haven't made my mind up on whether he can or not, but the signs haven't been too promising so far have they ?

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
100% agreed. Let's not forget that we still don't know if Mascherano can hack it over here - I haven't made my mind up on whether he can or not, but the signs haven't been too promising so far have they ?
firstly, you're sick too.

and, secondly...... shyeah.... whereas fernandes has £#%&!ing covered himself in glory?

diaby and my whole list of young talent would cost the same as either of these chumps.

Unread 18-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
firstly, you're sick too.

and, secondly...... shyeah.... whereas fernandes has £#%&!ing covered himself in glory?

diaby and my whole list of young talent would cost the same as either of these chumps.
If you know so much about football why do you have so little vcash ? :-D
Closed Thread