United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:42 AM
violater

cant understand how touts got hold of tickets for this game after arsenal boasted that there new ticketing system made it almost impossible for touts to sell tickets....

just like another new stadium that promised that

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:44 AM
£#%&! KFC

Cazzy baby as much as I would LURVE the Dippers to destroy...(ie get a draw ) Chelski I just can't see it

after all you don't want us winning the league again do you

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
cant understand how touts got hold of tickets for this game after arsenal boasted that there new ticketing system made it almost impossible for touts to sell tickets....

just like another new stadium that promised that
Touts will always manage it. Fancard system? They buy the smaller games and sell them on at FV + 5 knowing the real money is five games a season where they can triple the FV. People are stupid enough to buy them, they will continue to prosper.

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Ed Sullivan

I like it how everyone suddenly moans about Arsenal away being hard to get tickets/touts will be demanding stupid prices

well this happens because of people who only turn up for their one away of the season where the demand goes up. It's fairweather united supporters who are at fault.

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Cazzy baby as much as I would LURVE the Dippers to destroy...(ie get a draw ) Chelski I just can't see it

after all you don't want us winning the league again do you
Do I £#%&!. I just fancy us against Chelsea. I don't know why. It defies logic. But I like our chances. The nouveau riche embarrassed us at home last season. I can't see it happening again. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But usually I'm right. (vcash aside )

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:50 AM
£#%&! KFC

a draw would be just dandy, but after your double capitulation against the Goons I think even that's stretching it

though if you do win remind me to buy you a bottle of something nice

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
a draw would be just dandy, but after your double capitulation against the Goons I think even that's stretching it

though if you do win remind me to buy you a bottle of something nice
A crate of Grimbergen will do, we've run out

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:55 AM
£#%&! KFC

know the feeling

the @#%&!s from my office ended up back at mine after the Crimbo party and polished off the remainder of my Grimbergen

howvere there is a Belgian bar in islington where I will be going on Sunday that sells Grimbergen on draught ...which should put me in a boisterous mood before the game

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
know the feeling

the @#%&!s from my office ended up back at mine after the Crimbo party and polished off the remainder of my Grimbergen

howvere there is a Belgian bar in islington where I will be going on Sunday that sells Grimbergen on draught ...which should put me in a boisterous mood before the game
I'm ordering a crate as we speak, I will be drinking from MY Grimbergen glass too, top jibber

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:58 AM
£#%&! KFC

er think you'll find that was MY glass

if only Dave hadn't fallen asleep we could've cleaned them out

Unread 18-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Ed Sullivan

awww

look at you two bonding

I can feel the love.

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
awww

look at you two bonding

I can feel the love.
KFC is my second favourite jock. There's not much competition mind you.

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

weren't there two glasses

thanks for reminding me of Dave's ''Sutcliffe Abroad'' moment

no wonder I £#%&!in jibbed that other room

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:03 AM
£#%&! KFC

SECOND favourite

great...numero uno better not be £#%&!in Dogleash

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
weren't there two glasses

thanks for reminding me of Dave's ''Sutcliffe Abroad'' moment

no wonder I £#%&!in jibbed that other room

I believe so. But they were quite large and contrary to popular fred opinion I'm only a size 12 and my jacket would only comfortably cover one. Send me a few haggis and deep fried mars down and you'll be fine this time

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
SECOND favourite

great...numero uno better not be £#%&!in Dogleash
The first is my Nana. You can complain if you want, but she would kick your arse. And probably mine

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Do I £#%&!. I just fancy us against Chelsea. I don't know why. It defies logic. But I like our chances. The nouveau riche embarrassed us at home last season. I can't see it happening again. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But usually I'm right. (vcash aside )
benitez has a pretty good record against the russian backed scumbags. i don't think it defies logic at all. in fact if i wasn't morally opposed to betting on the bindippers i'd wager on a home win.

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:08 AM
£#%&! KFC

Nana is cool

just had visions of playing second fiddle to Dogleash, Gillespie, Hansen, St John, Speedie or Alex @#%&!in Miller

so glad I'm above all of the above

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Nana is cool

just had visions of playing second fiddle to Dogleash, Gillespie, Hansen, St John, Speedie or Alex @#%&!in Miller

so glad I'm above all of the above

Only cos they've never bought me a beer. Or made me sleep on wood. Hang on, I feel a recount coming on. Remember a birthday coming up??

Unread 18-01-2007, 02:12 AM
£#%&! KFC

yes...how could i forget...although I haven't even sent the Crimbo presents yet

will post next week defo
Closed Thread