United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2018, 02:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
compelling debate

AK in the blue. barely hanging in there.
I guess you’re the one in the background standing on their own (obvs waiting for Ethers and bunks to come along).

Unread 09-05-2018, 02:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I guess you’re the one in the background standing on their own (obvs waiting for Ethers and bunks to come along).
Fuzzy is definitely the one with the bike getting everything started then just standing back to watch the carnage.

Unread 09-05-2018, 02:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Fuzzy is definitely the one with the bike getting everything started then just standing back to watch the carnage.
Probably had to have permission off bunks first tbf.

Unread 09-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Unread 09-05-2018, 02:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Here fishy, fishy

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:00 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
It’s more mental the more I think about it

Cantona
Rooney
Van nistlerrooy
Yorke

“I’d like to buy these players”
“But they’re all really good players who have proved themselves to be good players, have you got no imagination to go and find players who aren’t that good who you can make better???”

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
say what you want about me. don't you dare bring bunks name into this.

how dare you.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:26 PM
dunk

Quote:

Cantona
Rooney
Van nistlerrooy
Yorke

“But they’re all really good players who have proved themselves to be good players, have you got no imagination to go and find players who aren’t that good who you can make better???”
You don't really understand my point do you? Best you step away from the keyboard tbh.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Happy to spell it out. Mourinho let two world class players leave and replaced them with dross because he didn't think they would amount to anything., which displays a fundamental inability to recognise talent. Can you give me a bona fide example of a player Fergie let go because he didn't rate them, only for that player to prove him wrong?

He fell out with the likes of Beckham, Ince, Strachan, McGrath and Stam, who were already well established. None of whom went on to achieve much of note. Tevez, Pogba and Ronaldo left of their own accord. The only one he seemingly let go because he thought he wouldn't make it was Pique. At the time, most of the support felt he was too slow. He cleaned up at Barca but would he have made that much difference to us? He barely had to do anything. Barca won 6 titles and 3 ECs with that clown Valdes in goal.
Pique said in his book that when Barca came back for him he basically went to Fergie and begged to be let go. Fergie obliged and Pique talks about how grateful he was for that etc. So he recognised that Pique's heart was elsewhere and wasn't able to convince him to stay so didn't stand in his way. He didn't let him go because he didn't rate him.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Cantona
Rooney
Van nistlerrooy
Yorke

This £#%&!ing place. Snides, agendas & total utter %@#$&!s aots

Viva la Fred.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

This £#%&!ing place. Snides, agendas & total utter %@#$&!s aots

Viva la Fred.
Oh shit...

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's implicit isn't it? Surely you don't have to identify Samuel Eto'o as a potential top attacking signing ffs, or even Milito who'd just had the season of his life in Spain, or even Drogba, who as mentioned had everyone in Europe after him.

The idea of identifying talent is spotting someone off the radar or up and coming.

If I took over a club and decided we needed Messi and Ronaldo I'd hardly be identifying attacking talent would I ffs
They signed milito from genoa

Just stop talking you braindead mess, mourinho's %@#$&! hair has more integrity than every fibre of your body put together.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
They signed milito from genoa

Just stop talking you braindead mess, mourinho's %@#$&! hair has more integrity than every fibre of your body put together.

Apologies, forgot about his brief stint in Genoa.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Can't believe people are questioning the player potential judgement of a manager who got rid of Kevin de Bruyne because he had Andre Schurrle for the same position and sent Mohamed Salah out on loan to secure a deal to sign Juan Cuadrado.

Fair play for not mentioning binning Robben so he could sign the more experienced Florent Malouda.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Why do you keep name checking me ?

It’s getting a touch odd

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
compelling debate

AK in the blue. barely hanging in there.

Respect a good Gif.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Fair play for not mentioning binning Robben so he could sign the more experienced Florent Malouda.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why do you keep name checking me ?

It’s getting a touch odd
Wow

Pixels pal, remember.

Unread 09-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Wow

Pixels pal, remember.
Look, we don’t agree on a fair few things, I probably do side with match going reds home and abroad who’ve given me countless laughs, love, tactics and top red Witt and advice on here and there through the years...

Guilty !!!!

I’ll take that though over some Welsh doink, turbo sap mufc family head that hasn’t been to old Trafford in 5 years..

We’re white and brown bread mate (if you carry on) accept it and stop following me round talking about crews and hierarchy...it’s nice to have a shadow, a passion, someone to look up to..but it’s boring me to tears...

The upper echelons on Fred have been established and fought over for years....

This isn’t your fight pup...

Keep the blinkers on, everything is Rosey at United, 2nd place and another season of Mou.

Unread 09-05-2018, 04:03 PM
AK14

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Look, we don’t agree on a fair few things, I probably do side with match going reds home and abroad who’ve given me countless laughs, love, tactics and top red Wit and advice on here and there over some Welsh Doink sap mufc family head that hasn’t been to d Trafford in 5 years..

We’re white and brown bread mate (if you carry on) accept it and stop following me round talking about crews and hierarchy...it’s nice to have a shadow, a passion, someone to look up to..but it’s boring me to tears...

The upper echelons on Fred have been established and fought over for years....

This isn’t your fight pup...

Keep the blinkers on, everything is Rosey at United, 2nd place and another season of Mou.

Why so serious pal?

Comes across as someone who loves to dish out the snide remarks (especially to new posters), but doesn’t like it when they’re coming back at him.

Stop taking the internet so serious Ffs, you’re a grown man
Closed Thread