United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2007, 05:54 PM
TreeFiddy

Default Come on Hargreaves - Kick up a fuss

Just throw your toys out the pram and act really unprofessional so we can have you playing for us already. FFS, all the foreigners in England do it - about time it worked in our favour!

Unread 19-01-2007, 05:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Just throw your toys out the pram and act really unprofessional so we can have you playing for us already. FFS, all the foreigners in England do it - about time it worked in our favour!
racist.

Unread 19-01-2007, 05:57 PM
violater

personally i would rather we put that money towards torres.

£20m for a hardworker is embarassing.

i thought we couldnt top carricks £18.6m

Unread 19-01-2007, 05:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™

torres is 15 million pound overpriced and no better than saha

Unread 19-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Paul Mcgrath

I'd rather see Hargreaves in the side right now over Torres. Saha, Larsson, Rooney, Solksjaer, Smith and Dong are all available.

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:00 PM
wiganste

Quote:

So what has Torres done to deserve a £20m price tag? Answer - he has a foreign name.

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's been kicking up a fuss since last June ffs

koppas

£#%&! Hargreaves, look elsewhere.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So what has Torres done to deserve a £20m price tag? Answer - he has a foreign name.
agreed

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:02 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
I'd rather see Hargreaves in the side right now over Torres. Saha, Larsson, Rooney, Solksjaer, Smith and Dong are all available.

Available, yes. Good Enough ? No.

wiganste

I'd take Hargreaves in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter how much he costs. We're already being taken for a ride anyway.

TreeFiddy

Quote:

I agree it's far too much but we continue to get ripped off. Sack whoever does our transfer dealings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
scored a cracking goal the other week!

Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Available, yes. Good Enough ? No.
Did you just say Solksjaer wasn't good enough?

El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
has he put in a transfer request? it's the least he could do. nft.

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:03 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Not a proper 'Anelka-esque' fuss.

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
torres is 15 million pound overpriced and no better than saha
I honestly don't know why folk keep harping on about Torres? If they picked up the odd Red News they'd know Gill is still refusing to sanction a move for him. Overpriced for a kid who might, or might not, make it in the Premiership. The same applies to Hargreaves of course but they saw what happened to Reyes so that's served as a kind of warning.

£25-£30million for him? £#%&! off.

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I honestly don't know why folk keep harping on about Torres? If they picked up the odd Red News they'd know Gill is still refusing to sanction a move for him. Overpriced for a kid who might, or might not, make it in the Premiership. The same applies to Hargreaves of course but they saw what happened to Reyes so that's served as a kind of warning.

£25-£30million for him? £#%&! off.
Its called hype.
But every time ive seen him hes been top notch, would be great seeing him here but not for 30m

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Barca '91

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW MUCH WE PAY FOR PLAYERS?! ITS NOT OUR £#%&!ING MONEY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:21 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
Once you are willing to pay up to £18.6m for Carrick, anything is game. that's what Bayern will be thinking. nft.
yeah, that carrick was a right waste of money, eh. did absolutely nothing for us. and as for that vidic and evra - waste of money. we went and bought a cb and a lb when we needed a dm, or a hm, or a wc like that makalele. if we'd bought them we'd be six points clear by now.

fergie out

Unread 19-01-2007, 06:24 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yeah, that carrick was a right waste of money, eh. did absolutely nothing for us. and as for that vidic and evra - waste of money. we went and bought a cb and a lb when we needed a dm, or a hm, or a wc like that makalele. if we'd bought them we'd be six points clear by now.

fergie out
don't really get your point, if you have one. nft.
Closed Thread