Slab
Malacia

Fred
The Scottish Player

Pellestri
Mainoo
Garnacho

Elanga

A few shit @#%&!s in that team and reads like absolute tripe on paper but it’s championship reading. Should be able to put 11 Tom cleverleys out there and expect to win

Unread 26-01-2023, 06:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
A few shit @#%&!s in that team and reads like absolute tripe on paper but it’s championship reading. Should be able to put 11 Tom cleverleys out there and expect to win
your lack of respect for the competition and the opponent shames you.

indeed, your lack of respect for tom cleverley shames you.

if it were someone else, I would rate it a top wum putting de gea in there, but... it's you, so.... just silly.

it's a no from me.

Unread 26-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Dave

AWB
Lindelof
Slab
Malacia

Fred
The Scottish Player

Pellestri
Mainoo
Garnacho

Elanga

Well Reading beat Tom Cleverlys Watford 2-0 few weeks back

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:19 PM
GBMUFC2020

Butland
wan
linderloff
martinez
malacia
fred
cassius
antony
bruno
garnacho
wegg

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Tuco

Anyone except the Scottish turd.

Unread 26-01-2023, 10:49 PM
redhegemony

Assuming none of the crocks are fit

DDG (needs to practice his distribution)
Williams
Lindelof
Martinez
Malacia

Fred
The Scottish Player
Bruno

Antony
Wout
Garnacho

Unread 27-01-2023, 09:52 AM
pedr0

Heaton
Williams Maguire Lindelof Shaw
Fred mctom mainoo
Pellistri elanga garnacho

Unread 27-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
your lack of respect for the competition and the opponent shames you.

indeed, your lack of respect for tom cleverley shames you.

if it were someone else, I would rate it a top wum putting de gea in there, but... it's you, so.... just silly.

it's a no from me.
De gea has had a shakey few weeks. Plus it’s not like he will be tired. He’s a still a good shot stopper. Outside of Mainoo and pellestri , these are players that ETH has used many times?

Hardly calling up 10 youth individuals. “Oooh lack of respect for fa cup …ooooh, not the Fa cup, someone think of the children” it’s a trophy competition calm down, would like to win it , but bigger picture where the club needs to prioritise. Premier league, europa and considering there’s one foot in the league cup now, all become a bigger priority for them.

Like I said , the team I put out, minus pellestri and Mainoo have all played for ETH in the league and Europa. It’s a very weak Manchester United team, I’m not championing it , but it’s a team that should still beat reading at home.

State of some of the people on this forum. Don’t agree with you? Call them a WUM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Well Reading beat Tom Cleverlys Watford 2-0 few weeks back
But did they have 11 of them….

Unread 27-01-2023, 10:18 AM
jem

Quote:
De gea has had a shakey few weeks. Plus it’s not like he will be tired. He’s a still a good shot stopper. Outside of Mainoo and pellestri , these are players that ETH has used many times?

Hardly calling up 10 youth individuals. “Oooh lack of respect for fa cup …ooooh, not the Fa cup, someone think of the children” it’s a trophy competition calm down, would like to win it , but bigger picture where the club needs to prioritise. Premier league, europa and considering there’s one foot in the league cup now, all become a bigger priority for them.

Like I said , the team I put out, minus pellestri and Mainoo have all played for ETH in the league and Europa. It’s a very weak Manchester United team, I’m not championing it , but it’s a team that should still beat reading at home.

State of some of the people on this forum. Don’t agree with you? Call them a WUM.
I said you weren't wumming. sorry if you didn't understand.

anyone that prioritises the carabao cup over the fa cup is stupid.

Unread 27-01-2023, 01:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I said you weren't wumming. sorry if you didn't understand.

anyone that prioritises the carabao cup over the fa cup is stupid.
Maybe because we are practically in the final of one and still very much in the Europa league and premier league which are more important than the fa cup. Game management will have to come into play at some point.

Like I said, the team I suggested should still beat reading. I’m hardly saying they should throw the game.
Closed Thread