Unread 08-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Chris Quayd

It’s a wum based on the fact he was in a bar in Lichfield last night ffs

Unread 08-01-2023, 06:23 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Wtf would anyone be out in a bar in Lichfield if they weren't signing for Villa.

Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we should get ings and bailey in return.
No thanks

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Cheers for the info Mrs.Slab

Unread 08-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh £#%&!ing hell yes please

£40-50m surely? Get that in and get Weghorst and Felix in, Brandon fit and Tuanzebe fit, somehow, and we’ll make do until summer imo. Would probably make a profit no all that with Ronaldo out too.
Chuck in that @#%&! Lindelof as well

Unread 08-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we should get ings and bailey in return.
I'd rather have Gary Bailey.

Unread 08-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 08-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Sparky***

Don’t understand why you’d flog him given Varane’s injury record. If it were Lindelof then I’d understand

Unread 08-01-2023, 08:25 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Unread 08-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don’t understand why you’d flog him given Varane’s injury record. If it were Lindelof then I’d understand
Lindelof although not great is a better player

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
Lindelof although not great is a better player

Agree.

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:06 PM
redhegemony

Would make no sense to sell/loan him now.

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Lindelof is MILES better than Maguire....

Harry Maguire lost his place to a world cup tired Luke Shaw, it's over at United for him...

Just go Harry...

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Martinez and Varane are first choice. We have Lindelof and a converted Luke Shaw. He’s 5th choice. Not to mention he’s Captain and it’s weird to have your captain so far down the pecking order. ETH has to keep pretending he’s valuable, when he’s a liability. If we can get money in and reuse it on a forward, then great. We absolutely should sell if we can this month.

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Lindelof is MILES better than Maguire....

Harry Maguire lost his place to a world cup tired Luke Shaw, it's over at United for him...

Just go Harry...
I’m expecting another “leak” any day now.

“Harry is captain of United and will fight for his place. He has no intention of leaving”

While he sits morose on the sidelines. Hate it when he comes on and snatches the armband. “I’m back - my team needs me”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Martinez and Varane are first choice. We have Lindelof and a converted Luke Shaw. He’s 5th choice. Not to mention he’s Captain and it’s weird to have your captain so far down the pecking order. ETH has to keep pretending he’s valuable, when he’s a liability. If we can get money in and reuse it on a forward, then great. We absolutely should sell if we can this month.
It was quite amusing when he first got dropped after those disastrous opening games to the season, but he’s hanging round like a bad smell now. Reeks of desperation. Wouldn’t surprise me if his girlfriend leaves him soon.

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Joe Biden

Nobody will pay the wages

Unread 08-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

No way he’ll go this month. He’ll see out the season and see where the land lies with how many times he’s got on the field vs quality of offers in (if any)

Unread 08-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’m expecting another “leak” any day now.

“Harry is captain of United and will fight for his place. He has no intention of leaving”

While he sits morose on the sidelines. Hate it when he comes on and snatches the armband. “I’m back - my team needs me”

It was quite amusing when he first got dropped after those disastrous opening games to the season, but he’s hanging round like a bad smell now. Reeks of desperation. Wouldn’t surprise me if his girlfriend leaves him soon.
She must be getting sick of picking up from the wrong house after training every day tbf.

Unread 08-01-2023, 11:12 PM
pedr0

Think ETH can rehabilitate Maguire to a decent option. He appears to have got his head down and shut up.

Lindelof should be £#%&!ed off before him.

Unread 08-01-2023, 11:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
Think ETH can rehabilitate Maguire to a decent option. He appears to have got his head down and shut up.

Lindelof should be £#%&!ed off before him.
But Lindelof is the better player. Why get rid of him rather than a slower, more error probe Maguire?
Closed Thread