United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It helps. He was good against Liverpool and Leicester. Got progressively worse since then. Out the team, out the England squad and can’t seem to get fit/well. Tough spell and a big test for the lad, hope he comes through it.
Granted he scored the winner v Leicester, I thought he was invisible most the match just like Southampton before that.

Unread 20-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Coracao

Good against Leicester.

No he wasn't

Unread 20-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Good against Leicester.

No he wasn't
Ok.

Think you’re nitpicking and missing the point here, boys. He was playing pre season, first choice. Picked up 3 goals in his first few games. Since then he’s fallen out of favour and performances got worse as they went on.

Don’t really think it’d be a serious point of contention to suggest he ‘started well’ tbh

I’m sure we can all agree that now is a big low point for him and it’s going to take a big effort to turn it around. Especially when you consider the arrival of Antony and progress of Garnacho.

Unread 20-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Tell that to the rashford mob
And the Ronaldo mob.

Unread 20-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Joe Biden

Dig at Hag?

Unread 23-11-2022, 09:39 PM
dunk

Unread 23-11-2022, 09:42 PM
Vedder

Go on lad. Head down now

Unread 23-11-2022, 09:44 PM
dunk

when they say ‘keep’ fit, do they mean ‘get’ fit?

Unread 23-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Badly needed. The guy has incredible technique, but seems shocked by the level of the Prem and unwilling to try anything and stay consistently involved in matches.

Unread 23-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Optimistic this lad will turn it round. Break will do him good.

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Joe Biden

Remember that wan bissaka training vid? Hope it's better than that.

Unread 24-11-2022, 10:53 AM
armchair

I didn't realise he was actually in the Netherlands.

Unread 24-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Drexl

Got his pace back I see

Unread 04-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Joe Biden

No good this guy.

Unread 05-12-2022, 10:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Terrible signing.

Unread 05-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Terrible signing.

Oh well if the world's shittest wum and our resident chelsea fan say he's no good, that's me convinced

Unread 05-12-2022, 11:27 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Oh well if the world's shittest wum and our resident chelsea fan say he's no good, that's me convinced
Has he been a good signing? Yes or no?

Unread 05-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Has he been a good signing? Yes or no?

Are we selling him tomorrow?

no didn't think so.

I'll judge him if and when he leaves the club, instead of pissing my pants because he's been underwhelming. No one has any idea what is up with him because he's a world away from the sancho that was considered one of the top young players in the world when he was at dortmund.

If he is shit this season then i'm sure we'll look to move him on and you can be all happy and smiles that you were right...

Unread 05-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Are we selling him tomorrow?

no didn't think so.

I'll judge him if and when he leaves the club, instead of pissing my pants because he's been underwhelming. No one has any idea what is up with him because he's a world away from the sancho that was considered one of the top young players in the world when he was at dortmund.

If he is shit this season then i'm sure we'll look to move him on and you can be all happy and smiles that you were right...
Yeah the relish some seem to have writing him off .

The challenge is for ten Hag and McLaren / van der Gaag to get him back to the level he was at a couple of years ago (and beyond) when he was one of the most impressive young players in Europe.

Seems like a more mental / confidence thing more than anything.

Unread 05-12-2022, 12:25 PM
est.1878

Jaded Sancho