United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-11-2022, 05:47 AM
Patty_b

Default Fulham vs Manchester United : OfficialPremier League Matchday Thread 13/11/2022 @ 4.30pm

[SIZE="5"]Team News:

Quote:
Diogo Dalot can begin his preparations for Portugal’s participation early. The United right-back will miss our trip to London as he is serving a one-match Premier League ban for picking up five bookings this season.

“I can't guarantee that [Cristiano will be available] now, but today he was ill,” Erik added. “He can recover from that, it's not really a serious illness that takes days or weeks, so I think it's possible that he is available for Sunday and he will be in the squad.”

Other questions, like the fitness of Antony after his recent issues, and the ability of Anthony Martial to start two games in four days, will be resolved after Friday's training session at Carrington.

“In one hour we have training, so we will do normal stuff but we have to see,” Erik told club media in a one-to-one interview with Mark Sullivan. “I think no big issues from yesterday’s game, but we have to see how players recover from illness, like Cristiano, [and] from injury, like Antony.

“Yesterday, Anthony Martial plays his first minutes from the start after Everton, so we have to see how he recovers. So we have some issues and some questions [to see] how we line up and what plan we take.”

[SIZE="4"]Man United:

Out: Dalot (suspension), Varane

Doubts: Antony, Sancho, AWB

[SIZE="4"]Fulham:

Out: Tete (suspension), Reed (suspension), Mitrovic, Solomon, Kebano

[SIZE="4"]Build Up Thread

[SIZE="4"]Pre-Match Press Conference Thread

[SIZE="4"]vBet Thread

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:27 AM
waynes ear's

Enjoyed that

Unread 13-11-2022, 07:54 AM
Stickman

potential disgustingly difficult game.

1-1 and hope i’m wrong.

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:03 AM
puressence

1-3

Unread 13-11-2022, 08:35 AM
Peter13

Manchester United predicted XI: 
De Gea;
Malacia, Lindelof, Martinez, Shaw;
Casemiro, Eriksen;
Rashford, Fernandes, Garnacho;
Martial.

Unread 13-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Hyman_Roth

Narrow win as long as that preening #@&%! Ronaldo doesn’t make an appearance.

Unread 13-11-2022, 10:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He’ll have a job, he’s packing for the WC.

Unread 13-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Hasn’t travelled, pal. He’s not at all well, bless him.

Fulham haven’t been an easy game for anyone and we haven’t made light work of anyone. This will be another tight one where we need to be bang on it and can’t afford any daft sleepy moments like last week.

I’d take a ground out 1-0 all day.

Unread 13-11-2022, 01:22 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter13
Manchester United predicted XI: 
De Gea;
Malacia, Lindelof, Martinez, Shaw;
Casemiro, Eriksen;
Rashford, Fernandes, Garnacho;
Martial.
Not a bad starting XI at all, Peter. You'd have thunk it would be strong enough to beat Fulham, even on their turf. Are those your predicted pics or do you know something we don't?

Unread 13-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Joe Biden

Fair play to the guys who could be bothered turning up today.

3-1 utd. Martial, rashford, eriksen.

Unread 13-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Got a feeling there will be a McFred in the 11 today. Bruno right. Rashford left. A McFred in the middle.

Unread 13-11-2022, 01:42 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Got a feeling there will be a McFred in the 11 today. Bruno right. Rashford left. A McFred in the middle.
Why would he leave The Big Dog out?

Unread 13-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Why would he leave The Big Dog out?
A singular MCFred with the big dog.

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:11 PM
NedKelly

Do we think the Big Don will make an appearance?

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:20 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Very tricky today, our lot are tired and this lot will be up for it, more lost points

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:23 PM
dunk

Got to be…

DdG
Malacia
Lindelof
Martinez
Shaw
Casemiro
Eriksen
Bruno
Rashford
Garnacho
Martial

He might put McT in for Garnacho and put Bruno right, though, which I wouldn’t necessarily be mad at..

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Got to be…

DdG
Malacia
Lindelof
Martinez
Shaw
Casemiro
Eriksen
Bruno
Rashford
Garnacho
Martial

He might put McT in for Garnacho and put Bruno right, though, which I wouldn’t necessarily be mad at..
I don’t like Rashford on the right. With him showing a bit more promise, stick him in his best position. Have the option of Garnacho from the bench.

I reckon we might see The Scottish Player pushed a bit higher up with Bruno on the right

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:26 PM
believe

Worry that this will be their cup final and they’ll play like 1970 Brazil. Expect a few of their players will have the game of their lives too. Not looking good.

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Worry that this will be their cup final and they’ll play like 1970 Brazil. Expect a few of their players will have the game of their lives too. Not looking good.
Agreed. We’ll have to be very effectual to win.

Unread 13-11-2022, 02:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Got to be…

DdG
Malacia
Lindelof
Martinez
Shaw
Casemiro
Eriksen
Bruno
Rashford
Garnacho
Martial

I’d go with this. Get the Big Don on for half hour if we’re winning and playing well. It’ll help his confidence massively.

Really hoping Garnacho starts.