Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
That’s just trying to educate the morons though

Unread 25-01-2023, 09:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That’s just trying to educate the morons though
It’s a struggle. A service that needs providing though.

Unread 25-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Coracao

Quote:
It wouldn’t be an agenda if you didn’t mention him throughout every single match thread 50 times regardless of his involvement.

United concede a corner - “that was de head fault”
United win a corner - “that would have been a goal if de Gea had passed it Shaw 23 minutes ago”
United score - “great goal!! We would never have scored that If de Gea had punched their attempt etc etc”

You did it with Mata and Matic, yet every single person who watched the game knew their weaknesses and commented on them every time they played they also appreciated the good things they did which you could never do. Yes you thought Welbeck was nailed on for a balon d’or and called us all stupid morons for not believing so.
True, tbf.

Unread 25-01-2023, 09:53 AM
dunk

%@#$&!s tbf. But carry on.

Unread 25-01-2023, 09:56 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
balls tbf. But carry on.
Shocked.

Unread 25-01-2023, 10:44 AM
jem

Quote:
It’s a struggle. A service that needs providing though.
Quote:
%@#$&!s tbf. But carry on.

Unread 25-01-2023, 02:09 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
It wouldn’t be an agenda if you didn’t mention him throughout every single match thread 50 times regardless of his involvement.

United concede a corner - “that was de head fault”
United win a corner - “that would have been a goal if de Gea had passed it Shaw 23 minutes ago”
United score - “great goal!! We would never have scored that If de Gea had punched their attempt etc etc”
So you at least accept that it's not just about De Gea, he also gives Maguire a hard time as well?

Unread 12-02-2023, 10:33 PM
AK14

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I use to think it’s an agenda but he really is our worst player yet he starts every game!

the fact that we now like to play out from the back, he not can’t do his own goalkeeper job properly but now disrupts the outfield players from starting a move.

every time the ball is crossed into the box you see him there not even pretending to go and collect it.

he is a really really bad keeper.
He really is bad in so many aspects of his game. As Finports table shows, he isn’t even good at shot stopping, never mind crosses, communicating with his defenders, going out to smother an oncoming attack, and his distributor bobbins. Honestly think he is the worst in the PL. I know he’s a bit of a dick and wears a cap but the defence looked far more stable during his spell. But thanks to being saddled with a $350,000 contract, we are never going to put him on the bench. We should.

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:41 AM
Sapien

Talking

Unread 13-02-2023, 06:35 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
He really is bad in so many aspects of his game. As Finports table shows, he isn’t even good at shot stopping, never mind crosses, communicating with his defenders, going out to smother an oncoming attack, and his distributor bobbins. Honestly think he is the worst in the PL. I know he’s a bit of a dick and wears a cap but the defence looked far more stable during his spell. But thanks to being saddled with a $350,000 contract, we are never going to put him on the bench. We should.
Im not a fan but think that's overstating it.

Unread 13-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Im not a fan but think that's overstating it.
If you look at the shot-stopping stats, up thread, even allowing a bit of leeway, that is pretty poor, considering that is his strong point. It is a given that a keeper should dominate his six yard box, yet he does even dominate his goal line. He must be the worst in the PL in that aspect alone. He went 5 years and 40 pens without saving one. He does makes some outstanding saves but they’re offset by his clangers
Solksjaer was culpable for the failure in our Europa in his role as manager but this guy failed to save one of 13? and of course fluffed his chance when it was his turn to take one. I find it hard to believe any other keeper on the books would not have done better, resulting in us winning the trophy.

Still here thanks to Woodanf that contract

Useless @#%&! on a Maguire scale, if not worse.

Was actually understating.

Edit: think you’re wumming

Unread 13-02-2023, 09:13 AM
believe

You think someone is wumming by suggesting de Gea isn’t the worse keeper in the league but you’re criticizing him for not scoring a penalty?

Unread 13-02-2023, 09:31 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
If you look at the shot-stopping stats, up thread, even allowing a bit of leeway, that is pretty poor, considering that is his strong point. It is a given that a keeper should dominate his six yard box, yet he does even dominate his goal line. He must be the worst in the PL in that aspect alone. He went 5 years and 40 pens without saving one. He does makes some outstanding saves but they’re offset by his clangers
Solksjaer was culpable for the failure in our Europa in his role as manager but this guy failed to save one of 13? and of course fluffed his chance when it was his turn to take one. I find it hard to believe any other keeper on the books would not have done better, resulting in us winning the trophy.

Still here thanks to Woodanf that contract

Useless @#%&! on a Maguire scale, if not worse.

Was actually understating.

Edit: think you’re wumming
I'm not. I think in ways we're overly critical of him as he's ours. There would be 10 better keepers starting than him, for me - but all 19 being better, I'm really not so sure. I don't think Pickford for instance is any better.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I would replace De Gea tomorrow.

Unread 13-02-2023, 09:33 AM
The Butcher

Worst keeper in the league

Dave

Unread 19-02-2023, 04:57 PM
believe

Record breaker

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:01 PM
madhattricks

Kept the lid on Leicester. Great day at the office.

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:47 PM
puressence

Wish we had a keeper that shit
Closed Thread