United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2023, 11:26 PM
History

Has a very, very good first touch. His movement is also very good. Dutch Peter Crouch

Love a low risk signing

Unread 25-01-2023, 11:27 PM
sweetleftfoot

Looks so happy to be at Utd. Love him for that.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:06 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Him + young Star 9

League ..

Make it permanent...
This makes a lot of sense. Keep the big man around if Burnley don't take the piss with the fee. Sell Martial once we get young Star 9 on board.

Unread 26-01-2023, 05:31 AM
shenwen

Had a great game. Hold up well, good vision of runs around him and caps it off with a goal. Also looks like he has the balls needed to play at United. Right now would not be unhappy if we keep him as a back up next season once we £#%&! Martial off.

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:47 AM
Time For Heroes

I totally wasn't sure about him but his all round play, lay offs and pressing are pretty good. Took his goal well too, I'm all for keeping him on this form.

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:55 AM
dunk

Hang fire people, pretty sure there was talk of keeping Ighalo a couple of games and goals into his United career..

He’s doing well, I like him.

Unread 26-01-2023, 10:05 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hang fire people, pretty sure there was talk of keeping Ighalo a couple of games and goals into his United career..

Ighalo still knocking in the goals Would have been better than keeping Martial.

Unread 26-01-2023, 10:58 AM
My Name is Heath

He’s a great addition to the squad

We are full of Latino type wingers who come in off the left and right and Fanny about.

We need some euro muscle up there.

A bit of Scooter mixed in with Las Ketchup

Some Paella mixed with pommes met mayonnaise

Unread 26-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
He’s a great addition to the squad

We are full of Latino type wingers who come in off the left and right and Fanny about.

We need some euro muscle up there.

A bit of Scooter mixed in with Las Ketchup

Some Paella mixed with pommes met mayonnaise
pommes freak

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

so, he's at least one game away from "ffs, wout"?

Unread 26-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Seamus

whoever called him the 'Dutch Niall Quinn' hang your head in shame.

Unread 26-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Pop

He's one third of the way to amassing my predicted goals tally for the rest of his season. Delighted for Big Wouters.

Unread 26-01-2023, 01:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
pommes freak
Pommes bastard

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:56 AM
The Butcher

Utter £#%&!ing garbage. It's an embarrassment to Manchester United we have to play him.

Unread 09-02-2023, 12:56 AM
Sparky***

I'm beginning to see why he managed a grand total of about 2 goals for Burnley.

Unread 09-02-2023, 01:01 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher
Utter £#%&!ing garbage. It's an embarrassment to Manchester United we have to play him.
Oh no! What an embarassment to have an international footballer play for us!

Was poor tonight, didn't get any service on one hand, but then offered very little with what he got. Still offers far more than the French traffic cone

Unread 09-02-2023, 01:04 AM
GBMUFC2020

Shocking delivery from Fernandes on all our set pieces. I thought we had employed a person to sort this problem out? Obviously he`s been on a long vacation!

Can`t have `a 6ft 7 forward trying to play on the ground, come on why did we loan him? To be fair I don`t know!

Unread 09-02-2023, 01:18 AM
marlo

you can make all the excuses in the world for him. the truth is he is rubbish..

a bolton striker when they were at their peak.

the reason he isn't on the end of any crosses is because he cant keep up with the play. we try to play quick with quick transitions and he is too slow and lack the intelligence to position himself in dangerous areas.

he literally has no positive aspects to his game that a top team would be able to utilise.
the fact burnley in the championship loaned him out says it all.

Unread 09-02-2023, 01:27 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you can make all the excuses in the world for him. the truth is he is rubbish..

a bolton striker when they were at their peak.

the reason he isn't on the end of any crosses is because he cant keep up with the play. we try to play quick with quick transitions and he is too slow and lack the intelligence to position himself in dangerous areas.

he literally has no positive aspects to his game that a top team would be able to utilise.
the fact burnley in the championship loaned him out says it all.
Tbf they loaned him cos they couldn’t pay his wages in the championship.

But yeah you’re right. He’s pretty poor.

But then we’re desperate because that £#%&!ing coward martial can’t manage two games

Unread 09-02-2023, 03:06 AM
shenwen

He's not very good. No goal threat whatsoever. Don't see the point of playing better players out of position so we can accommodate the couple of good lay offs he manages every game.
Closed Thread