United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 12:24 AM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Erm, Hatton v Barrera on Sky now. WTAF? Barrera looks like he belongs in a care home. Is this really happening? Sad as f***.
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Montana Love what an odd end to his fight with Spark
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Vedder
 
Default

State of that Tommy Fury performance the scenes after though with John Fury and Jake Paul
 
Unread 13-11-2022, 09:27 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
State of that Tommy Fury performance the scenes after though with John Fury and Jake Paul
he's an actual embarrassment that clown
 
Unread 22-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Vedder
 
Default




I love how PPV prices have gone up a tenner recently, f***ing c***s. Used to be £16 didnít it?
 
Unread 22-11-2022, 02:18 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
https://twitter.com/michaelbensonn/s...zSBm2CIbWNQkRQ



I love how PPV prices have gone up a tenner recently, f***ing c***s. Used to be £16 didnít it?
I'll would pay anything for gloves but I won't pay that
 
Unread 22-11-2022, 02:27 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
I'll would pay anything for gloves but I won't pay that
Early pints pal? Or typing one-armed?
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Parker vs Ryder on BT tonight and Whyte on DAZN. Wardley vs Gorman on same card.
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:00 PM
M33mike
 
Default

What card are you watching Vedder? Iím on the BT one, but will switch between them to see Wardley v Gorman. Shame Richards v Bolotniks fell through. Really looking forward to Parker v Ryder, think Ryder has too many wrinkles to his game for Parker at this stage, close fight though.
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M33mike View Post
What card are you watching Vedder? Iím on the BT one, but will switch between them to see Wardley v Gorman. Shame Richards v Bolotniks fell through. Really looking forward to Parker v Ryder, think Ryder has too many wrinkles to his game for Parker at this stage, close fight though.
Got BT on the TV and DAZN on my phone waiting for Wardley and Whyte
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:31 PM
M33mike
 
Default

Really like Sam Noakes
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Will watch whyte and possibly the Co main on dazn. Not fussed on the rest.
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

bloody hell Wardley v Gorman on dazn is an absolute war
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Vedder
 
Default

What a round
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:47 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Big scrap on dazn!!
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:51 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

was good while it lasted. Gorman's punch resistance is non existent, probably has a lot to do with his shocking conditioning.
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 10:54 PM
M33mike
 
Default

Heís slick for such a fat slob but yeah he canít take a big shot anymore. Wardley hits f***ing hard though.

Sheeraz looking great here. Really sharp
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M33mike View Post
Heís slick for such a fat slob but yeah he canít take a big shot anymore. Wardley hits f***ing hard though.

Sheeraz looking great here. Really sharp
Sheeraz looked quality. What a talent
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 11:04 PM
M33mike
 
Default

Loads of decent fights for him at middleweight aswell.
 
Unread 26-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Franklin looks quite sharp
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Boxing 2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deathlist 2022 Poop Off Topic 57 14-01-2022 12:27 PM
What's for Tea 2022 redhegemony Food and Drink 57 12-01-2022 07:49 PM
The Apprentice 2022 thatsfuctit TV / Film / Books / Arts 2 07-01-2022 12:08 AM
World cup 2022 Spock Football 12 27-09-2013 01:23 PM
2022 tatty Football 3 06-05-2012 03:34 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.