United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Default Glazers ACS - take the money for the shit games but force ST holders into a ballot for Arsenal

I thought this was a wum at first but apparently its true, our good friends the glazers, who as we know of course are no worse than edwards or the PLC have decided that one year season ticket holders must go into a ballot for arsenal tickets! what kind of Auto cup Scheme is this?! withdraw money from everyone for shite games like conventry and then force people into a ballot when a big team comes up? £#%&!ing hell it's unbelievable, i cant believe they can get away with this.

http://www.forums.fredtissue.co.uk/s...d.php?t=114451

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Crumps

Lou you don't give a £#%&! about it just gives you something to moan about.

For the record I think it's a £#%&!ing joke but find the fact that some of these one year jobbies will be the type of clueless #@&%!s that will solely populate football grounds in the future quite satisfying. The JCL is £#%&!ed over for once.

Unread 03-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I'm not moaning, i'm just amazed at how they can just make the rules up any way they want. I sincerely hope that those that get chubbed take the club to court, i'm sure they have a decent claim on this. Incredible really, i cant think of any other entertainment business that could get away with such a thing. Amazing.

Unread 03-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
I'm not moaning, i'm just amazed at how they can just make the rules up any way they want. I sincerely hope that those that get chubbed take the club to court, i'm sure they have a decent claim on this. Incredible really, i cant think of any other entertainment business that could get away with such a thing. Amazing.
Wouldn't be suprised if there are plenty of disclaimers and small print on the applications tbh.

*Although one year season tickets will in theory apply for every cup game some games will be subject to availability and seating restrictions.

If anyone thought they were going to get anything but but £#%&!ed on these one year seaon tickets I have got ome magic beans for sale if they're interested.

Unread 03-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Tumescent Throb

15% of the seats go to Arsenal do they not.

The away team are always down the scoreboard end are they not.

Maybe the 1yr book holders could sit on their laps?

Agree though, if it says in the contract that they are guaranteed their seat to every game regardless of competition rules on away support then it stinks.

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:21 PM
In 76 now this is true

For the Coventry game, anyone located in east stand (upper and lower) did not have to buy a ticket and did not loose any credits if they didnt buy one.
The majority of One year tickets are located in east Tier 2 and North tier 3.
Members seats will be allocated after those with One year tickets have applied for their option.

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

what the £#%&! has it got to do with you what United do with their tickets you stupid @#%&!

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what the £#%&! has it got to do with you what United do with their tickets you stupid @#%&!
Wow.

Here's me thinking this was a United forum and the thread title and topic may interest some people.............

Quote:
fred tissue - Manchester United's fans of ipods, prague and your sister's bra.
www.utdforum.com/forum/index.php - 20k

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:27 PM
poppy

Quote:

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wow.

Heres thinking his was a United forum and the thread titile and topic may intrest some people.............
can you try that again without the typos

Unread 03-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
can you try that again without the typos
It was quite bad...........

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
For the Coventry game, anyone located in east stand (upper and lower) did not have to buy a ticket and did not loose any credits if they didnt buy one.
The majority of One year tickets are located in east Tier 2 and North tier 3.
Members seats will be allocated after those with One year tickets have applied for their option.
£#%&! off you @#%&!.

Why should anyone believe a word that comes out of your lying, scouse mouth you @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:03 PM
chorleyred

you two should get a room

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:04 PM
wee man

I have a 1 year ticket (for the 2nd year). South Stand. Flights booked. Dropped the money for Coventry. Just a customer.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
you two should get a room
there would be three of them though

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I have a 1 year ticket (for the 2nd year). South Stand. Flights booked. Dropped the money for Coventry. Just a customer.
Do you act like just a customer wee man?

If you do then you are.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
£#%&!ing hell it's unbelievable, i cant believe they can get away with this.

]
If they can get away with upping the season ticket price by 14% and then forcing everyone into an automatic cup scheme, what makes this so unbelievable?

They'll just push and push and push, until eventually, maybe in the next 5-10 years, you'll see old trafford looking like the COMS with empty seats everywhere.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
If they can get away with upping the season ticket price by 14% and then forcing everyone into an automatic cup scheme, what makes this so unbelievable?

They'll just push and push and push, until eventually, maybe in the next 5-10 years, you'll see old trafford looking like the COMS with empty seats everywhere.
I don't see it being empty for a while yet, especially considering how we've been playing this and last season. When you think about Anderson, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Dong it's obvious they'll be able to fill seats.

OT is pretty subjective anyway, so it's a good thing or a bad depending on how you look at it.

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

it's still been over 75,000 for every game apart from Coventry maybe

no other club in the country could match that if they had 76,000 seats well apart from Arsenal obviously

Unread 03-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Ether

Quote:
it's still been over 75,000 for every game apart from Coventry maybe

Yeah, according to the club. No £#%&!ing way has it actually been over 75k every game.
Closed Thread