United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 30-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What did Lawrenson say?
basically that united fans are happy if we're winning things. this has only come up because we're not doing so well

because, y'know, we're not league champions and league cup holders or anything

Unread 30-01-2010, 03:03 PM
magic_cantona

Don't know about anyone else but I heard a lot of positives from that.

OK, the debt and the prospect of the Glazer £#%&!ing @#%&! leeches 'listening' might not be a positive, but the investors and the fact that things seem to be getting done is really good.Keith Harris knows his onions but, as he said, he's never had to deal with a club with debt during a takeover before (thought Chelsea were riddled with debt at the time tbh).

It was good hearing that people are acting and are ready to invest.

It's just those @#%&!s, isn't it?They want to bleed us until what?How long can it go on?Hopefully, the economic downturn which seems to have £#%&!ed up their original plans might be to our advantage and, hopefully, they can make some more money out of this (sickening) and be prepared to jump a sinking ship.

Heartbreaking stuff though.

edit: And Lawrenson is a £#%&!ing @#%&! of epic proportion.

Unread 30-01-2010, 03:39 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Keith Harris knows his onions but, as he said, he's never had to deal with a club with debt during a takeover before (thought Chelsea were riddled with debt at the time tbh).
He meant no club went into debt due to the takeover.

Unread 30-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
do you ever give up?

ironic question that, I know
give up what?

Quote:
basically that united fans are happy if we're winning things. this has only come up because we're not doing so well

because, y'know, we're not league champions and league cup holders or anything
so now you're seriously suggesting that discontent amongst the £#%&!wits about not spending the Ronaldo transfer money, especially off the back of a few poor results, hasn't been seized upon to accelerate this into the public arena? come now...

as for this slating of Lawrenson? what's the point? he's just some pundit on TV. it's only a few weeks back that people were praising Stan Collymore for discussing all this on Talksport, and he clearly didn't have a £#%&!ing clue about most of what he was on about.

Unread 30-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
give up what?

so now you're seriously suggesting that discontent amongst the £#%&!wits about not spending the Ronaldo transfer money, especially off the back of a few poor results, hasn't been seized upon to accelerate this into the public arena? come now...

as for this slating of Lawrenson? what's the point? he's just some pundit on TV. it's only a few weeks back that people were praising Stan Collymore for discussing all this on Talksport, and he clearly didn't have a £#%&!ing clue about most of what he was on about.

who are the £#%&!wits may i ask?

Unread 30-01-2010, 05:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
He meant no club went into debt due to the takeover.
Ahh, righty ho.

Unread 30-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
who are the £#%&!wits may i ask?
and round and round we go

ways to get rid of the glazers. kill them. or buy them out.

i would like pressure put on the glazers to spell out what exactly is meant by in it for the long haul. same rules apply here imo; i would like to know who exactly these prospective new owners are and what exactly they are about.

Unread 01-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Ethers

Throb getting all defensive about the Glazers again I see. It's very cute.

Unread 02-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Throb getting all defensive about the Glazers again I see. It's very cute.

as you know, I'm a big fan of every @#%&! in the finance and money-lending industries

and i think everyone who subscribes to sky is doing everything they can to get the glazers out - not one penny

Unread 02-02-2010, 07:58 AM
waynes ear's

stopped reading at the "red knights" bit, talk about elitest @#%&!ery of the highest order

Even if its a joke comment, it still £#%&!ing stinks

throb - £#%&! off

Unread 02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
stopped reading at the "red knights" bit, talk about elitest @#%&!ery of the highest order

Even if its a joke comment, it still £#%&!ing stinks

throb - £#%&! off
shut up you £#%&!ing lemming

Unread 03-02-2010, 08:00 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
shut up you £#%&!ing lemming
lemming you say? Thats a new one

Dick

Unread 08-02-2010, 12:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
give up what?

I think the bond issue is the main reason for firing the discontent. But regardless, if the Ronaldo money going walkies has made our support wake up then so what?

And of course, we would all like to see the plans from any potential investor in the club. That said, I really do struggle to believe that any potential investor could put the club in a worse situation than it is already.

You seemed determined to find fault in everyone's motivation on this and for the life of me, I can't see why. You're acting in a way that suggests you feel ashamed or guilty or something? Maybe you've just got a really small #@&%!? I don't know but perhaps try a different approach/ get a new #@&%!.

Unread 08-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I think the bond issue is the main reason for firing the discontent. But regardless, if the Ronaldo money going walkies has made our support wake up then so what?

And of course, we would all like to see the plans from any potential investor in the club. That said, I really do struggle to believe that any potential investor could put the club in a worse situation than it is already.

You seemed determined to find fault in everyone's motivation on this and for the life of me, I can't see why. You're acting in a way that suggests you feel ashamed or guilty or something? Maybe you've just got a really small #@&%!? I don't know but perhaps try a different approach/ get a new #@&%!.
I honestly think he is a plant keith

Unread 08-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I honestly think he is a plant keith
He is literally either the most disillusioned, pessimistic mother£#%&!er i've ever seen or a plant

Unread 08-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You seemed determined to find fault in everyone's motivation on this and for the life of me, I can't see why. You're acting in a way that suggests you feel ashamed or guilty or something? Maybe you've just got a really small #@&%!?
Quite happy with #@&%! size. No complaints etc.

eVeryone's motivation? that's a bit too big foR me tbh.

A key weapon in this fight - and a major failing at the start - is the tapping of the majority's apathy.

Instead of whining on about how no-one gives a £#%&! the protest has dressed them up in gold and green and sent them out to put on a show. Well done to all involved in getting them involved.

Getting them to support "regime change" without having to tell them what exactly you intend to get it changed to? Could be a piece of piss on recent evidence.