United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:06 PM
rebelcountyred

Default Re: *Official* United v West Brom Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Erm, sorry to sound glib but didn't any of you actually see this coming in the summer? Alright i'm sure the results have been a shock, but there had to be a dip, it's logical when you fill your squad with what we have lately.

we weren't good enough last season, we've improved NOTHING in the first choice 11 and some of you expected us to just take the title off chelsea? who spent 18m on a brazilian international midfielder.

also, we miss valencia badly.
valencia is a loss alright but don't both he and nani both favour the right, seemed to be a case of either or but not both, anyway we really need a proper left winger along with a couple of midfielders, obviously for less than ten quid.

Zorg

Quote:

Red card
Jack Wilshere red card: Jack Wilshere is rightly sent off for what looks a horrible lunge on Nikola Zigic. His studs were showing as he completely missed the ball and went through the Birmingham striker's ankle.
I'm sure Wenger will condemn this sickening action.

Edit: wrong thread soz

safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
shut up you #@&%! and grow a pair its an internet forum
You're right.

Sorry Sparky. Just frustrated with the bad luck we have at the moment.

I'm confident it'll turn, there are issues with the squad but not as big as the usual drama queens will make out.

I don't think today had anything to do with the squad in any case.

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
We just seem to have lost that fightiing spirit, no leadership just a team full of moaners and whingers when the chips are down.

What has happened to attack attack attack..
Aye, got an awful lot of players that excel when things are going well but when the shit hits the fan there's little leadership, graft or aggression. I'd give anything to have Essien, you hear me god anything. Kill the cat, drown the missus in the Irk, £#%&!ing anything but I won't do that.

Just been reminded by text that I have to wear a City shirt for a week if the finish above us.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You're right.

Sorry Sparky. Just frustrated with the bad luck we have at the moment.

I'm confident it'll turn, there are issues with the squad but not as big as the usual drama queens will make out.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:08 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
only Berbs & Nani looked to be worth their salt today.
Not in the second half they weren't.

The Watcher

Exclamation Re: *Official* United v West Brom Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'm looking forward to someone showing me the bright side. WBA were a beaten team at halftime. Two schoolboy mistakes by Anderson, first a needless foul and then jumping over the ball, and a shocker from Edwin, and it's another two points dropped.

I no longer think we have any chance at the league. Chelsea won't be dropping points like this. There will be work to do just to finish top 4. I'm sure we'll do it, but still, nothing is guaranteed anymore.
Welcome to reality

Quote:
Erm, sorry to sound glib but didn't any of you actually see this coming in the summer?
Not a surprise at all. Not good enough last season & didn't improve in the summer...I'm amazed at the number of people who were talking up our chances tbh. Shame there was no 'value' in the summer eh?

We'll finish top 4 no problem, but I think there's every possibility it will be as 4th with City above us. Wonderful.

Jethro

I wasn't actually bothered till some giddy bert sent me a message. £#%&!ed off

Sparky***

It has to get better though, doesn't it?

surely?

we can't keep performing this badly EVERY £#%&!ing week?

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:09 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Ole was talking up Eikrem the other day; anyone who watches the reserves reckon he's ready? Can he be worse than that?
we won't know until he's given a chance, hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later, definitely talented but the physicality (sp) of the premiership will be the big question.

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
He should have pushed Evra up to play as a winger and brought O'Shea on at left back, the centre midfield was looking fine until Gibson came on.
aye. don't get the slagging off of anderson and carrick. we were in complete control in the first half, creating chances and dominating comfortably.

i always back united players, i can't help it. but gibson was £#%&!ing abysmal today.

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not in the second half they weren't.
Nani was the only player in the second half creating anything

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:11 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Anderson and Gibson offer nothing whatsoever.
thought anderson looked good in the middle. was quite excited that he might be getting his brazilian mojo back. same for carrick (but geordie mojo in his case). gibson though...even wonky is joing the movement

anyway, any update on the pea's prayer circle??

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:12 PM
tony tabletop

Quote:
What's that got to do with anything? What's with the personal insults on here during match threads? it's like a school playground.
Nowt just using them as an example, some of the young support haven't seen the dark days.

We've had a good run to be fair.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:13 PM
safingtons

Anyone else think we should do an AC Milan, £#%&! off the league this season and just focus on Europe? Imagine winning the European Cup in Wembley again.

I hope we start resting players from February and onwards.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Nowt just using them as an example, some of the young support haven't seen the dark days.

We've had a good run to be fair.
TT, how about you and me reuniting some of the old firm heads?

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:14 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
TT, how about you and me reuniting some of the old firm heads?
£#%&!ing hell, the chuckle brothers mob

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Anyone else think we should do an AC Milan, £#%&! off the league this season and just focus on Europe? Imagine winning the European Cup in Wembley again.

I hope we start resting players from February and onwards.
agreed with this, i cant see us getting close to chelsea, but if we focus on the champions league, and won it, then it wouldnt be a bad season, especially at wembley.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:15 PM
andyroo

Congratulations, Malcolm @#%&!y%@#$&!s Glazer.

You've done the impossible. You've broken the heart of Manchester United.

I hope you're £#%&!ing proud.

Unread 16-10-2010, 05:16 PM
MUFC One Love

im surprised people are still not living in reality regarding united.

This is what happens when you sell your best players are you are in crippling debt we arent good enough.

Darrln gibson ffs