United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:55 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This sort of thing was always going to be on the cards when the club decided they weren't going to bother replacing the striker and the two midfielders that they sold in the summer along with the other striker they let out on loan.

3-4 injuries, which is common at this time of the season and look at us.

Leaving our squad this utter threadbare with nothing but a bunch of f***ing kids to back up a paper thin first team was downright f***ing negligence.
our manager said “Chong” and Gomez are ready to step up and replace the players we lost.

otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
loving the fact that jones faced up that first one just in case he shot 10 yards wide.

lindelof should have been subbed after the second.
For whom?

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There isn’t. Nqat.

This is the type of game you actually want to lose 8-0 so no one gets to hide and no excuses can be made.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Chongy time imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

We're £#%&!ed.

Early goal and we're still £#%&!ed.

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:56 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I'm out. BDO darts is on Eurosport.
Will be fuller than OT by 70 mins

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
For whom?
it doesn't matter. we've lost. the @#%&! needs to know he has to try a bit harder.

atticusgrinch

The hierarchy is shit. The manager's shit. The players are shit.

It's not a recipe for success.

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:57 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it doesn't matter. we've lost. the @#%&! needs to know he has to try a bit harder.
Furry muff.

windy waffles

Vetch

Thumbs down

Can't wait for the 2nd leg

puressence

Disgusting how Williams is being left to £#%&!ing defend the whole left side v three and 4 players it’s not £#%&!ing rocket science absolute £#%&!ing shit show Matic should have been in the midfield jesse nowhere near the team truly £#%&!ing awful lindelof and jones just £#%&! off

signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I'm out. BDO darts is on Eurosport.
Likewise. Roy Orbison on the oche at the minute

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:58 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spare a thought for whoever has responsibility for Utd’s twitter account
Have to do a half time tweet....£#%&!

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Disgusting how Williams is being left to £#%&!ing defend the whole left side v three and 4 players it’s not f***ing rocket science absolute £#%&!ing shit show Matic should have been in the midfield jesse nowhere near the team truly £#%&!ing awful lindelof and jones just f*** off
We would see the same shit just a different way
Matic would just dally on the ball and slow it down. ( instead of losing the ball quick and us getting countered)

jem

and, obviously, we need signings.

Patty_b

Quote:
Disgusting how Williams is being left to £#%&!ing defend the whole left side v three and 4 players it’s not £#%&!ing rocket science absolute £#%&!ing shit show Matic should have been in the midfield jesse nowhere near the team truly £#%&!ing awful lindelof and jones just £#%&! off
Played twice in the past 6 days, and I don't rate his chances in catching up with Kyle Walker tbh.

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The hierarchy is shit. The manager's shit. The players are shit.

It's not a recipe for success.
Throw in some laughing stock too. Aha ha hah ha.

Unread 07-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
well, as shaw isn't fit, williams can't play midfield, but I see no reason why not to play dalot, fred, matic and pereira in midfield. lingard does f*** all and we only need two players up front to sprint after aimless punts.
Maybe, but dalot just came back from injury and had a dreadful 10-20 mins vs wolves. He is probably not even fit , who knows

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It doesn't work like that. Managers rarely say anything like that in public. It needs to be said in private.

Where I've felt annoyed this season, I just feel a malaise now.

I cant be mad at Ole because it runs far deeper than a nice guy who loves the club, trying his best.

This is years and years of neglect coming home to roost.

Lvg, jose, ole - it's all ending the same way.

WE are the common denominator.

We're like some slag who keeps dumping guys and then complaining how there's no good men out there.

We need new owners, new chief exec....THEN we need a new manager and new players.

When fergie left, it was the most sought after job in football. Now, I pity anyone stupid enough to work under this ownership.

£#%&! knows where we go from here.
This.

Whether Ole is the right man or not is up for debate but everyone agrees the problems go much deeper.

Back in 2005 the yanks warned the Glazers would just turn the club into a marketing cash cow, squeeze it dry and £#%&! off. Well the sooner part 3 arrives the better. The only question is what state the club will be in when they do.

Sparky***

Quote:
The lad has been left out to dry.

Our manger has sat there and £#%&!ing watched it as well for 45 mins.