United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
i know how you feel...

i've just renewed, but it's more out of habit than being excited about being there to support the reds. i've got no doubt that part of that makes me a spoilt bastard for not being as arsed, but the lack of investment in the team and the tourists get to every man one day.

that said, my lad is 2 in august so it won't be long (couple of years or so) before i start taking him and i know that his excitement will make it all worth it again

however, football is £#%&!ed, and i think the whole of Europe is going to realise that in the next month with what will happen in Poland & Ukraine.
Jheeze, I was like a Z list celebrity for having a season ticket. My then girlfriends dad used to introduce me as Liam, the lad who went the the European Cup Final. Saturation point has been and gone now aint it. Cheers, the gentrification of football.

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:29 AM
est.1878

Not renewed.

Amount of shit kick off times/ sundays/mondays last year was unreal, and only got one away all season.

Will pick up tickets easily enough.

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:31 AM
MUFC One Love

Not getting an ST because I can't afford one atm, but next season I'm gonna do a few games. I reckon it's gonna be good tbh, love United when they're fighting back.

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2000
Just thought i would remind people as i almost forgot,

Deadline is friday the 8th June

Renew by midnight tonight for Zebra finance option. Also to enter the prize draw.
Thought we had til the 8th for that?

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:53 AM
numbnuts

Still banned, would have been just 3 years of a platinum card life a bitch :

Unread 01-06-2012, 11:55 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
Still banned, would have been just 3 years of a platinum card life a bitch :

Unread 01-06-2012, 12:00 PM
elephantstone

I will renew next week on the last day of the deadline

Unread 03-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Zorg

:cringe:

http://www.manutd.com/Home/VideoMess...0STPL%201213v1

Unread 03-06-2012, 09:53 AM
TheKitchenSink

tel sir he is a mother £#%&!er

Unread 03-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
tel sir he is a mother £#%&!er
My thoughts exactly. £#%&!ing freggs, bastard old man.

Unread 03-06-2012, 09:57 AM
neworder

Cannot fathom how the £#%&! I am going to pay for this by Friday, hope that finance option is until the 8th as Corrigan said but even then, I dont even know how I will manage the repayments. Managed it the year before last though

That video from fergie has actually put me off renewing.

If anyone wants to take my ticket in K stand for 1 year then get in touch. I'll keep cup scheme if you prefer and go to those games, you have the league. its £700

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:02 AM
believe

Thumbs up

sir £#%&!er@#%&! seems almost pleased we threw a £#%&!ing eight point lead away.

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah it was so much fun wasnt it Sir freggles...

No other club in the world..

drama.

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
sir £#%&!er@#%&! seems almost pleased we threw a £#%&!ing eight point lead away.
Incredible isn't it. Talking about last-minute goals as if it's some sort of selling point, when the last-minute goal was city winning the league in probably the worst football moment in history.

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:07 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah it was so much fun wasnt it Sir freggles...

No other club in the world..

drama.

Seriously, the fact that the club have sanctioned that video and thought "Yeah, that will sell more tickets" is £#%&!ing insulting tbh

Ah well, at least David Gill isnt a driving instructor

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:07 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Incredible isn't it. Talking about last-minute goals as if it's some sort of selling point, when the last-minute goal was city winning the league in probably the worst football moment in history.
Yeah, that and Everton making it 4-4. ffs, that email has pissed me off

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder

Ah well, at least David Gill isnt a driving instructor
Isnt he ?

God knows what he actually does for a £#%&!ing living, A spin doctor with a club crest.

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:08 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I had a answer machine message of Freggie yesterday. Could hardly understand a word he said. He signed off with gudwuck.

Unread 03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Isnt he ?

God knows what he actually does for a £#%&!ing living, A spin doctor with a club crest.
Sometimes wonder also

Unread 03-06-2012, 03:55 PM
elephantstone

I got the call and I am renewing on the strength of it. What other club manager would have you ring on a Sunday afternoon?

I can't abandon the club.
Closed Thread