hope he works out better than £#%&!ing Fred

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Douglas Costa incoming in January apparently

Woodward went behind Maureen's back to approach him

Ex Shakhtar buddies. Fred looked vaguely like a footballer then.

Hopefully Douglas Costa looks vaguely like Douglas Costa.

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ex Shakhtar buddies. Fred looked vaguely like a footballer then.

Hopefully Douglas Costa looks vaguely like Douglas Costa.
forgot about that, maybe he can get a tune out of of Fred then

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Douglas Costa incoming in January apparently

Woodward went behind Maureen's back to approach him

Look forward to reading about that in the sun tomoz pal

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Look forward to reading about that in the sun tomoz pal
you don't get the Sun in Norway soz

Unread 18-12-2018, 08:58 PM
sa7

Quote:
forgot about that, maybe he can get a tune out of of Fred then
Giving him a couple of starts in a row might help the lad tbf.

Given the admittedly limited opportunity I’ve had to watch him, I see the a good midfielder there.

Bear in mind he was a big money summer signing and would be more likely than most others to actually stick slavishly to what Mourinho was instructing him to do.

Unread 18-12-2018, 09:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 18-12-2018, 09:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
you don't get the Sun in Norway soz
Lucky him.

The country is infinitely better for it.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lucky him.

The country is infinitely better for it.
Doesn't stop me talking shit tbf.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:14 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Doesn't stop me talking shit tbf.
True. You have to work harder to find something to fill you with shit to regurgitate though. I think you’re better for it.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
True. You have to work harder to find something to fill you with shit to regurgitate though. I think you’re better for it.
ffs

Unread 20-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Clownbones

Sky asking Poch about United.

Press officer refusing the question.

Ted Dans-ON!

Unread 20-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Curtis

There is absolutely no reason for Levy to let him go. We can sit here and speculate about how much money we could throw at it but the fact is, Spurs are so heavily invested in the entire Poch thing that the idea of moving into their new stadium without him and the club in a state of uncertain transition, is unthinkable for Levy. It would look like a disastrous back-step for their club. Unless Poch throws some breathtaking tantrums, starts to shit the bed left and right and set fire to everything around him, I can't see Levy accepting anything for at least another season. I hope I'm wrong but I think getting him could be a lot harder than people are making it out to be.

Unread 20-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
There is absolutely no reason for Levy to let him go. We can sit here and speculate about how much money we could throw at it but the fact is, Spurs are so heavily invested in the entire Poch thing that the idea of moving into their new stadium without him and the club in a state of uncertain transition, is unthinkable for Levy. It would look like a disastrous back-step for their club. Unless Poch throws some breathtaking tantrums, starts to shit the bed left and right and set fire to everything around him, I can't see Levy accepting anything for at least another season. I hope I'm wrong but I think getting him could be a lot harder than people are making it out to be.
They won't want to keep him if he really wants to go. And everything has a price for Levy.

They're in a good spot and they'll be loads of managers who'd be interested there. Jardim for one would be a good fit.

Unread 20-12-2018, 06:52 PM
redhegemony

Only a handful of people know what clauses are in his new contract allowing him to leave in certain circumstances. He was in a very strong bargaining position when he re-signed so it would have made sense to have a break clause.

Given the potentially limited opportunities for the big jobs it would be crazy not to have something from his point of view. Especially knowing how Levy works.

Unread 20-12-2018, 06:57 PM
TheFatGoth

Magnificent bastard

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ter-united-job

Unread 20-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They won't want to keep him if he really wants to go. And everything has a price for Levy.

They're in a good spot and they'll be loads of managers who'd be interested there. Jardim for one would be a good fit.
I certainly hope you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Only a handful of people know what clauses are in his new contract allowing him to leave in certain circumstances. He was in a very strong bargaining position when he re-signed so it would have made sense to have a break clause.

Given the potentially limited opportunities for the big jobs it would be crazy not to have something from his point of view. Especially knowing how Levy works.
I wondered about that when he signed on for another four years. You'd have to imagine after Levy had gone back on his word to him in the past, it would be mental not to absolutely flood the new contract with conditions. Just hope it's the case.
Closed Thread