United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:00 AM
saffers

In all seriousness I think I might be done with United if Blanc is allowed anywhere near us.

Can't be having a racist managing us. Especially with us having so many black players.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:23 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
In all seriousness I think I might be done with United if Blanc is allowed anywhere near us.
Please let it be Blanc

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:44 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Please let it be Blanc
Colour me shocked, GW wanting a racist appointed.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:46 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Colour me shocked, GW wanting a racist appointed.
They can appoint Josef Fritzl if it means you £#%&! off tbh

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:47 AM
redhegemony

Jardim - Is he still out of work?

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:47 AM
saffers

Quote:
They can appoint Josef Fritzl if it means you £#%&! off tbh
Imagine having so much anger inside of you for pixels on a screen. Guy you've never met. If we met irl youd probably be quiet as a lamb, buy me a drink etc. Why so hostile online?

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:53 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Imagine having so much anger inside of you for pixels on a screen. Guy you've never met. If we met irl youd probably be quiet as a lamb, buy me a drink etc. Why so hostile online?
Classic Saffers. Knocks out a series of posts calling people idiots, racists and so forth - all the standard signs he's descended once again into hysteria - and then claims he's the one holding his shit together. Flouncing again in 3..2..1..

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:57 AM
saffers

Quote:
Classic Saffers. Knocks out a series of posts calling people idiots, racists and so forth - all the standard signs he's descended once again into hysteria - and then claims he's the one holding his shit together. Flouncing again in 3..2..1..
Calling someone an idiot or a racist is not anger. It's just descriptive, facts if you well. It is a fact that many footballers in France refuse to play under Laurent Blanc. It is a fact that if you are a United fan who still defends Woodward after 5 years of failure, then you are probably an idiot.

Unread 18-12-2018, 11:59 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Jardim - Is he still out of work?
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269046

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:05 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Calling someone an idiot or a racist is not anger. It's just descriptive, facts if you well. It is a fact that many footballers in France refuse to play under Laurent Blanc. It is a fact that if you are a United fan who still defends Woodward after 5 years of failure, then you are probably an idiot.
I have no anger towards you. There's a small possibility you're not a complete @#%&! IRL. If I'm going to spend a fiver a month browsing this forum, however, I'd sooner not have to put up with your childish Mou Mou £#%&! 24/7.

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
I have no anger towards you. There's a small possibility you're not a complete @#%&! IRL. If I'm going to spend a fiver a month browsing this forum, however, I'd sooner not have to put up with your childish Mou Mou £#%&! 24/7.
Called for Mou Mou's sacking 3 months ago. Next.

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:11 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Called for Mou Mou's sacking 3 months ago. Next.
Gets rid of his stalker but loses his job. Can't catch a break old Mou Mou.

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Switching Off

What a fabulous return

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:26 PM
utd99

Quote:

Can't be having a racist managing us. Especially with us having so many black players.
I must have missed this; what did he do? Was it Big Ron/Stamford Bridge levels of racism, or asking Diane Abbott a moderately difficult question levels of racism?

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I must have missed this; what did he do? Was it Big Ron/Stamford Bridge levels of racism, or asking Diane Abbott a moderately difficult question levels of racism?
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=130

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:59 PM
utd99

So absolutely no proof then? That's good enough for me..Blanc out!

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:00 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Buck

Stick this man in the United dressing room

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So absolutely no proof then? That's good enough for me..Blanc out!
The recordings are enough proof.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...icial-race-row

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Hearing Pogba can bring his £#%&!ing dinner

Closed Thread