Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2016, 09:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Di Maria wants a move back to the "EPL"
Rat faced £#%&!.

PSG are up to some dodgy shit though, both those Luiz deals were dodgy as £#%&!, deffo some sort of FFP manipulation going on there. Imagine they sold ADM back to us for £30m they'd have paid a £14m loan fee for 2 seasons, just as they did with Luiz..

Unread 25-09-2016, 09:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
isco left, micky right.

rash n zlat share upfront
Martial pal?

Maybe Isco next summer, Zlat moves on and Rashford goes up top.

I'd just feel uneasy building permanently with Pogba in a two. For me him in a three and Martial, Mkhi and Rashford could be interesting next season.

Unread 25-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Iron Fist

Surely a holding midfielder should be a priority? And maybe a right-back.

The other thing is, Isco is very skilful and tricky, but would be another slow player in central areas. Would surely be the death knell for Mata.

Saul Rodriguez would be a difficult January transfer, but would be an amazing signing. Fabinho would be a nice addition too if we can get rid of Darmian.

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:23 PM
BobJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Martial pal?

Maybe Isco next summer, Zlat moves on and Rashford goes up top.

I'd just feel uneasy building permanently with Pogba in a two. For me him in a three and Martial, Mkhi and Rashford could be interesting next season.
Madness the amount of people writing this kid off, he's going to be a world beater

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:27 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Martial pal?
sunderland on loan

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
sunderland on loan

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:37 PM
utd99

There's a good player hiding somewhere in Schneiderlin. I watched him a lot at Southampton and he was invariably very good. Probably one a few players who underperformed in Van Gaal's system.

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Di Maria wants a move back to the "EPL"
He's got City written all over him, the little rat £#%&!

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's got City written all over him, the little rat £#%&!
Yep and he can move back in his old house

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Yep and he can move back in his old house

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:51 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Thought it was a mahogany table?

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Thought it was a mahogany table?
I'm so sorry.

Unread 25-09-2016, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Well, I look forward to his being a millstone round their necks just like he was for us.

Unread 25-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'm so sorry.
You let me, you, your school, your Belgian chocolate club, fred, your family, and your (future) children down you absolute obnoxious #@&%!.

Well done

Edit: was a bit harsher than I intended on a re read. Was supposed to be love

Unread 25-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Rat faced £#%&!.

PSG are up to some dodgy shit though, both those Luiz deals were dodgy as £#%&!, deffo some sort of FFP manipulation going on there. Imagine they sold ADM back to us for £30m they'd have paid a £14m loan fee for 2 seasons, just as they did with Luiz..
Said this at the time they bought him off Chelsea. Very odd theyd sell him back for less too...cahoots

Unread 25-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
You let me, you, your school, your Belgian chocolate club, fred, your family, and your (future) children down you absolute obnoxious #@&%!.

Well done

Edit: was a bit harsher than I intended on a re read. Was supposed to be love

Unread 26-09-2016, 01:50 PM
guerreiro

Reckon I've seen Leicester play about 10 times and I've yet to notice drinkwater; put him with schneiderlin and we'd be on our way to a team of ninjas.

Unread 26-09-2016, 02:37 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Spending £30odd million on Danny Drinkwater, when we could have signed Kante for £32million in the summer would be like when Moyes turned down the chance to sign Thiago and then added insult to injury by letting Fellaini's buy out clause expire before signing him.

Unread 26-09-2016, 02:50 PM
redhegemony

If Jones, Rooney, Carrick and Young are on the way out do we need some English players?

Unread 26-09-2016, 03:01 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
If Jones, Rooney, Carrick and Young are on the way out do we need some English players?
depends if they're good enough :shrug:

I've often thought that one of the (several) reasons Utd's squad declined between 2009 and 2014 is the drop-off in quality of British players. Fergie always wanted a British core to his side, and this was great when you have Scholsey, Beckham et al. coming through but not when you're relying on the likes of Cleverley, Jones and Evans.

No point doing a City and buying Richard Wright and Patrick wotsit from Fulham for the quotas
Closed Thread