United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Sloppy

Where the £#%&! are those two clowns The Scottish Player and Fred? We are playing with no midfield at all and as for the defence.

ZiggyStardust

Reading this thread makes me realise that I made the right choice to skip the match

God is it too much to ask us to be competent competitive opponents
Even city in their darkest days usually had some fight against us

Baron

Keano

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:27 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Maguire and Shaw

Awful first half, I'd sack everyone but Ronaldo, Greenwood and Fernandes if I could.

(although Fernandes was shite as well).
As has Greenwood. Has he been told not to press the ball?

thatsfuctit

Has there ever been a more expensively assembled , calamitous set of @#%&!s as our defensive group?

dunk

City haven’t been sensational, they done the bare minimum, it’s just been miles more than our collection of lacklustre @#%&!s can manage.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
this is oles 4th football season managing United hth
Why are you making things up

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If anyone wants cheering you then remember that Moyes survived consecutive, lifeless, scoreless defeats against city and Liverpool

Vedder

No idea what’s happened to Maguire and Shaw this season, yes they’re not world beaters but £#%&!ing hell they’ve been a disgrace all season. Coming off the back of a good euros too

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Dr Stranger

These games since Liverpool have gone just as we thought, haven’t they?

We’ve got enough individual quality and spells of good play to compete with moderate teams….so I fancied us to react against Spurs and Atalanta…. But we were always going to come back down to Earth against a proper team.

This is in no way surprising.

The usual mess, the same players making the same mistakes, they’ll all be out with apologies and platitudes again tomorrow.

It won’t get any better on a consistent basis and the club won’t change it.

Dasilvatwins

premier league footballers making the same mistakes each game that would get you grief if you were playing 5-a-side with your mates

Hyman_Roth

It’s just a question of who we get in now because ole has to be £#%&!ed off pdq.

And we just know that whoever we get in, unless we unearth another Klopp, will experience similar issues.

I think my best advice is to £#%&! united off tbh.

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
City haven’t been sensational, they done the bare minimum, it’s just been miles more than our collection of lacklustre @#%&!s can manage.
Correct.

They been decent but that’s about it

It’s been a training match for them.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They do it well. And even then they could have been 3 or 4 up.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
No idea what’s happened to Maguire and Shaw this season, yes they’re not world beaters but £#%&!ing hell they’ve been a disgrace all season. Coming off the back of a good euros too
Shaw is back to normal. Last season the exception, not this one. He’s a lazy player. He was always likely to stop doing the basics and work once he believed his own hype. Mourinho was right on that one, even if he handled it like a #@&%!.

puressence

Absolutely £#%&!ing shocking that. Not laid a finger on em not a tackle. Let em pass it about like that and no wonder they look £#%&!ing world beaters. At least put some effort in. It’s embarrassing absolutely embarrassing.

shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Keano
"I give up"

He's so right. What more can be said? How do you even start to analyse shit like that?

djsst

Bastian Schweinsteiger
@BSchweinsteiger
·
15m
Passive
@ManUtd
vs active
@ManCity
The idea of football couldn’t be more different. I wish United would be more active and not chasing the ball non stop - losing their energy. Take away the ball of Pep‘s team 😉
Come on Utd, you’re playing at #OldTrafford! #MUNMCI

tatty

We'd be better off with 2 banks of 4 and leaving Greenwood up on his own to try and feed off any lucky breakaway scraps.

At least save some dignity.

Unread 06-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It’s just a question of who we get in now because ole has to be £#%&!ed off pdq.

And we just know that whoever we get in, unless we unearth another Klopp, will experience similar issues.

I think my best advice is to £#%&! united off tbh.
They won’t go for anyone at a club. The people worth getting are in bette positions at their club so why leave . Theyl sack him and go interim and we will plod along till the end of the season . We are truely £#%&!ed. At this stage you probably will jus have to follow football a bit half arsed, if the players and owners do why should the fans suffer