United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:11 AM
MUFC One Love

£#%&!ing hell, I've just watched Dalglish's interview, what a £#%&!ing @#%&!. He's a @#%&! with everyone but clearly holds a grudge against Andy Burton over £#%&! all. He'll lose his job behaving like this, obviously with the results he's been getting to but behaving like this he'll definitely lose his job.

What decisions went against them last night? I like it how he goes on about decisions then says he hasn't seen it and wants to review the decisions?

The problem is Dalglish still thinks Liverpool are one of the top teams, the way he said something about the stick the players have got, they haven't had any stick apart from their performances which have been consistently bad, and when you tell everyone you're a top team you will get that stick for playing consistently shit. Their fans also believe they're still a top team and think everyone is out to get them like Sky etc, why? The media is full of scousers and everyone let's them do all their self pitying shit, nobody is out to get them.

You're a club with history that is now shit, Dalglish, now £#%&! off you horrible man.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Pop

Even when fat Rafa was on the blob he didn't act the #@&%!. He just grinned and answered every question with a 'yes' or 'no'. Either that or he'd get all confused and talk himself into a corner whilst sweating profusely.

God I loved him

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So i gather the sour faced old @#%&! went on telly like a £#%&!ing de-toxing pisshead and went off on one again?

What a £#%&!ing prat. For a set of supporters and a club that like to preach 'dignity and integrity' like it's their £#%&!ing latin motto, they certainly should have a word with their manager who seems to delight in acting like a complete @#%&! every time a camera is pointed at him.

It's pathetic in it's predictability. Look at Fergie who conducts tv interviews on his terms but very rarely comes across as aggravated or confrontational with the interviewer. On the rare occasion he's had a pop, but these were isolated incidents over a career of several decades.

Now contrast that with King Kennenth of Griefshire who, regular as clockwork, get's a microphone infront of him and proceeds to turn into some sort of snarky Scottish troll. It's like trying to hold an interview with a £#%&!ing Tasmanian devil. He's about as relaxed and in control as a meth addict.

The most hilarious thing of all is that this is the man those £#%&!ing idiots hold up as their answer to Sir Alex. The man they worship above all others. He literally isn't fit to eat the horse shit from Fergie's latest mare.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:48 AM
borsuk

fergie gets £#%&!ed off with plenty of interviewers and journos but at least he's mostly up front about it. 'that's %@#$&!s', 'i'm not answering that' etc. dalglish has that smarmy-churlish combo that you get from lippy eleven year-olds. and he seems to genuinely think it's a good approach. mind you, he thought the statement on the website was well-worded and wearing a t-shirt with a player's picture on was a good idea for the player's supposed boss so it's hardly a surprise.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Pop

I'm still amazed by that t-shirt stunt. What the £#%&! does he look like, the gormless drunken demented @#%&!.

And what the £#%&! is with that tongue thing he does all the time? He's worse than the £#%&!ing Joker.

Unread 11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Zorg

I'd love to know what actually happened when he tried to get away - one second he's smiling, the next he looks scared and goes back as if he's following orders from someone.

What's going on there?

Unread 11-04-2012, 09:58 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'd love to know what actually happened when he tried to get away - one second he's smiling, the next he looks scared and goes back as if he's following orders from someone.

What's going on there?

Gerrard probably ushered him back, unless he has a media chaperone now which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
djsst

Looks like he's greeting someone off camera but how quick does that smile drop...false faced @#%&!

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Looks like he's greeting someone off camera but how quick does that smile drop...false faced @#%&!
potentially, or hes greeting a member of staff in charge of PR all smiles till they tell him to get his arse back on camera and be polite

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Zorg

I love the belm at the end too.

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Gerrard probably ushered him back, unless he has a media chaperone now which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
It was his carer.

'Kenneth....behave yourself now. Go back and talk to the nice man'

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:14 AM
borsuk

Quote:

What's going on there?

heading off to the next interview... then realises it's one of dem coloured types

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

What's going on there?

The RAWK 'This is the reason it was boss that - and it was someone elses fault' was - "He obviously saw someone he knew, he didn't want to be rude and not let on"

I wonder, in a stadium full of your own staff, players, reporters, people you've interacted with through a long career in the game - what are the chances of managers 'seeing someone they know' ? Pretty, pretty long odds, nqat. How many other managers £#%&! off half way through an interview to see Fred the boot man?

Fair play to Kenny for not being rude. Fair play. Wellin' up here. That @#%&!s tantrum got me banned from RAWK again last night

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM
JakeB

Quote:

What's going on there?

He's got it into his senile head that he hates all media, he was £#%&!ing bristling from the off in that interview..desperate to leave. Tried to leave (listen to him, speaks as if the interviews done), and I expect Liverpools press officer (who would be stood there) told him the interview wasn't over..so he awkwardly went back in and pretended he didn't realise he'd asked another question

Unread 11-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:

What's going on there?

What the £#%&! is his problem in interviews? The smarmy @#%&! is always wriggling about and trying to walk away prematurely like some pissed up demented old bastard. Looks like someone told him to stay put this time, soon wiped the smirk off his face.

Unread 11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Why didn't the @#%&!s sell out their allocation last night?

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Why didn't the @#%&!s sell out their allocation last night?
Cup semi in that there London. There's only so many houses to rob that actually have anything worth nicking in shitsville.
Closed Thread