United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:15 PM
naes_sean

Football Erik Ten Hag And Diogo Dalot Press Conference | Manchester United vs Real Sociedad

vBet: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316855

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Those questions

What do you think to Eric baiilys comments on English players ?

What do you think about Thomas tuchel ?

Are these people paid to ask this muck?

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:32 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Those questions

The Ronaldo question at the end.

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
The Ronaldo question at the end.
I'll level with you mate, I love the guy but it had to go off....

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:35 PM
atticusgrinch

DD.

Right back for the next decade. You heard it here first.

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:42 PM
Drexl

Erik nailing the media once again

LOVE the cut of his jib

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Dasilvatwins

I don’t know if he got bored but the one word answers at the end

Unread 07-09-2022, 12:53 PM
atticusgrinch

I'm loving Erik's laconic responses to moronic questions.

Dalot will be captain one day. This is a TWICI.

Unread 07-09-2022, 02:20 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Those questions

You would really get better questions off some of the worst posters off here. It's almost like you have to be a complete moron to become a sports journo these days.

Are you a complete idiot and know nothing about the game? right then, you're in.....

Unread 07-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

The questions are always questions in which he can’t say no. Almost like they already know the answer.

Didn’t get it today but the questions are like

“Do you think the squad can win ?” What’s he supposed to say, no they can’t, they are shit

“Do you think Ronaldo can play in the CF position” , no he cant, I publicly said I wanted to keep him even know I think he can’t play as a CF in my team. Etc etc

I think it was Arsenal prematch he was asked something along the lines of what he thought of his defenders collectively and individually.

With the window shut what is he going to say? My defenders are rubbish, they can’t defend as a team and miss out on many 1 v 1 battles.

They are in a privileged position to ask him some good questions. Instead you get the “ do you think you can win europa league ?” Type questions.

Loving the one word responses and awkward silences in between

Unread 07-09-2022, 04:30 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The questions are always questions in which he can’t say no. Almost like they already know the answer.

Didn’t get it today but the questions are like

“Do you think the squad can win ?” What’s he supposed to say, no they can’t, they are shit

“Do you think Ronaldo can play in the CF position” , no he cant, I publicly said I wanted to keep him even know I think he can’t play as a CF in my team. Etc etc

I think it was Arsenal prematch he was asked something along the lines of what he thought of his defenders collectively and individually.

With the window shut what is he going to say? My defenders are rubbish, they can’t defend as a team and miss out on many 1 v 1 battles.

They are in a privileged position to ask him some good questions. Instead you get the “ do you think you can win europa league ?” Type questions.

Loving the one word responses and awkward silences in between
You'd think they'd have watched Sociedad at the weekend and have some questions on their tactics.I didnt see one question about the opposition.

Unread 07-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You'd think they'd have watched Sociedad at the weekend and have some questions on their tactics.I didnt see one question about the opposition.
They were talking about Chelsea second or third question in .

Easiest job in the world. Ask questions with no merit. Then end up writing whatever lies you want with absolute zero accountability.

Unread 07-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

People used to smoke Ralf’s totem pole for giving ‘honest’ answers like that tbf

Unread 07-09-2022, 05:40 PM
ragnorak

Diego impressed me, I am sure I have heard him before but didnt recollect. Loved how the journalist talked to him like he was 5 and then Diego rattled off the answer in better english. Was actually really impressed with his answers, seemed more thoughtful than I would of imagined.

ETH the man of my dreams, one word answers and then looks at them as if to dare them to go again. raggy journalists can get right bent. good watch

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:39 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
People used to smoke Ralf’s totem pole for giving ‘honest’ answers like that tbf
They could ask some real insightful questions . Ask him what he thinks of his first few months at the club. What he was most impressed with. Where he thinks the biggest improvement needs to come from. What has been his biggest challenge.
Etc

“ do you think you can win with the players you have?”…(or questions to that effect)
Closed Thread